Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• Jennifer Garner Rules!!

I think she is the greatest and I try to watch anything she's in, whether it's on TV or in a movie or whatever. I especially like the early work she did, but I like the newer stuff, too, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
  • I love Jennifer Garner more than any other celebrity in Hollywood.

I want to tell the world and the solar system that JENNIFER GARNER rules and Ben Affleck is a very very lucky man. She is so down to earth but at the same time she can be glamourous. She is so talented, too. She is so great. I bet Ben A. still gets tongue tied around her!
  • This Actor .. woo woo sure all of u knows about her , cuz nothing ever she done & it look silly she's like strong , but don't lose her Female weapons..brilliant

Jennifer Garner
    Jennifer Anne Garner was born on April 17, 1972 in Houston, Texas to Bill & Pat Garner. Bill is a retired chemical engineer and Pat is a retired college English teacher. Her parents were always supportive of Jennifer and helped her to pursue her dreams. "My parents never said anything except, 'Go for it.'" While growing up Jennifer studied ballet for six hours a day which helped teach her discipline that would help her later in life.
    Jennifer is the middle daughter. She has always had a close relationship with her two sisters, Melissa (who is older) and Suzannah (who is younger). Even though Jennifer has said "We did have raging fights about [borrowing clothes] and using the phone". You can tell that Jennifer really respects and admires her sisters. "My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force." The family often has foreign exchange students in their home, so Jen often shared a room with her sister Melissa. Melissa was the class valedictorian and a champion majorette. Jennifer wanted to stand out so she took up the saxaphone and joined the swim team.
  • An awesome role model with great talent

7.1
    Jennifer has worked hard to get were she is today. She is one of the most underrated actresses. Even though her seris Alias is in it's last season I cannot wait to see what is next for Jennifer. Maybe something where she still kicks butt but with less hiding and spying. Hope for nothing but the best for her and her new family. Good Luck Jennifer!!!!
  • Jennifer Garner is a beautiful, talented actress who is feminine but could easily kick anybody's butt. She will make an amazing, loving mother.

I think Jennifer is great. I've only watched a few episodes of Alias but I already like her. Her movies are great too (13 Going on 30, Daredevil, Elektra). She will be a great mother to her baby girl. I'm not crazy on Ben Affleck (the phrase "Dude, where's my career?" comes to mind) but she is a beautiful and I think you can tell she is a nice person and a natural beauty.
  • Jennifer is one of my all-time favorite actress's. I love the charisma that she displays on the television screen.

Jennifer is one of my all-time favorite actress's. I love the charisma that she displays on the television screen. I would love anything that she is in. Pearl Harbor was an excellent movie. I watch Alias every week. I am always interested in which direction the directors will go each week. It will be interesting to see what they due when Sydney has the baby.
  • My personal opinion...

I think Jennifer Garner is wonderful :) She's absolutely awesome on Alias, 'electrifying' in Elektra and soooo sweet on Suddenly 30. It is truly amazing that she can perform so well in such a variety of genres. Action, comedy, drama... There does not seem to be anything that she can't do.
  • Jennifer Garner is the hottiest woman on the plant, she is so great that it would be the would to this old man just to met her and her husband and new baby just once in my life time.

If you would like to email this old man. here it is: mcneilldonald@yahoo.com or you can call me at 805-490-1289 that my cell 24 hours on never off. You now I had Danica Patrick e-mail me one time. can you believe that I was shocked. she never done it again but once is more then some people. Jennifer you are the best thing that ever happened to the Acting world.
    Love! because only GOD can Give true Love.
    Don Jr.
  • finally getting the acolades she deserves

i've never really noticed jen garner - she was always the best friend, the nerdy student, the extra part in a good movie ( dude! where's my car) or maybe not so good movie ( pearl harbor).
    but then she got her own show and who knew felicity's friend could kick butt. not only can she act but she draws you into her world and i think she grown into looks as well. and yes after 5 seasons as sidney bristow (why did they have to kill vaugh) jen garner is getting over-hyped but if i had legs up to there i flaunt them too.
  • She's sweet and beautiful and going to be an EXCELLENT mother

Jennifer Garner would probally be my best friend if i knew her!! Her baby will have THE BEST mom. she is a great actress. She's im my top 5 fave actors. She should win an award prety soon for something! I love her show Alias i like her character Sidney!!
  • I'll give her a two since she was raised in WV.

Is it me, or is everyone else tired of hearing about and seeing her? I know I am. She is used in too many movies. So she's married to Ben Afflec, SO WHAT? Its not like I care. She may be a good actress to someone, but she has yet to act in anything that peaks my interest or causes me to actually give a crap.
  • Beautiful,Talented and a seemingly sweet girl i always think she is a 10!

Sydney Bristow kicks major bootee!She is one of the most beautiful,natural beauties of all time.I love her in everything she does,even 13 going on 30!I loved the Thriller dance,and if anyone can pull off the 13-30 stuff it was her.The costume changes,the make-up from chic to punk,she always succeeds!woo-hoo for Jen and Ben
  • Jennifer Garner is a very beautiful and talented woman. She used to be my favourite actress.

Jennifer Garner is a really popular celebrity now. Most people adore her movies, including me. The best movie that she has stared in was "13 Going On 30". I totally fell in love with this movie.

She is also a very beautiful person in the inside and on the outside. Most people now her from her series "Alias". I'm not a fan of Alias, but if i do have some spare time, i would sit down and watch it. She is a very Talented actress.

I'm so happy that she is finally engaged. I hope that she has a great life and a great future.
  • I think Jennifer is way to good for Ben Affleck because I truly believe that he is ugly. I liked her better when she was dating Michael Vartan because he's hot.

Jennifer Garner is best known for her role on the show Alias. This is a great show because it shows that a woman can do what is commonly thought of as a man's job (be a secret agent) and kick ass while doing it. I just hate the fact that Vaughn died on the show...
  • a wonderful actress...

i think jennifer garner is a great actress. you can tell that she really gets into the roles she plays. i loved her in dare devil and in elektra as well as alias. she also has natural beauty; you can see that she isn\\\\\\\'t fake like a lot of the other actresses out there today.
  • One of a kind woman. She is so original and has her own identity.

Jennifer is simply one of hollywood's most beautiful women. I make this comment because she does not need makeup to look beautiful. Her smile is captivating, contageous, beautiful, and inviting.

I like to see actors whose character make you forget that it's all ficton and you really believe that this is going on fuh real. Jennifer is real.

How can anyone not look at this beautiful woman and see natural class. She is not extreme but her simplicity is overwhelming. You're a perfect 10. And trust there is not better critic than a Trini.
  • Absolutely amazing

I am addicted to Alias and I love Elektra and Dare Devil. I think she is great as the kick ass woman that girl aspire to be. She is gorgeous, intelligent and most importantly she is completely believable in her roles. I think she will be sticking around for a very long time!
  • Jen is Great!

Jennifer Garner is a great actress and look absolutely gorgeous. I think that without make up she look more fresh and active. Im not a really big fan of Allias but i love all the movies she has done. She has really nice cheek bones and that makes her face shape have a very nice angle.
  • Meh....

4.8
    I don't think that Jennifer Garner is 'great' actress. She is okay, but not the best. She has played a couple of parts that she was good...but the other ones...they were pretty bad. I don't watch Alias...I think that show is pretty boring. The only movie that have seen with her that I liked, was 13 going on 30.
  • Jen is amazing. She is gorgeous, smart, and talented.

Jennifer Garner is an amazing actress. I first started watching her on Alias, which she made one of my favorite shows. She is gorgeous, and very talented. She can always add an amount of emotion to her work that makes her believable. She adds a level of sophistication to all of her works. She is such a strong actress. I am so excited for her and her baby. I hope that Alias will have another great season, and that Jen will venture into more other works. I would love to see her in more movies. She is truely a fenominal actress.
  • I love Jennifer Garner especially for her work in Alias. She is a smart, strong character who adds emotion to the show.

Jennifer Garner is one of the most beautiful people because of her personality and the fact that she seems to be relateable. Her and Ben Affleck are so cute together. It is also awesome that she does most of her own stunts! She reminds me of Julia Roberts, an american sweetheart.
  • I'm jealous and happy for Ben Affleck all at the same time!!!

I love Jennifer Garner. She means the world to me. I agree with my friends that she is an ideal woman any good-hearted guy would love to marry. Of course, I'm sure no one knows and understands and feels her the way her new hubby, Ben Affleck (who is also one of my favorite actors in movie history), does. I really do think he should get an episode with her, as long as they can sustain the serious overtone of the show. Ben, I'm sorry I thought you were cliched in "Pearl Harbor." I still think you're a great actor.
  • Jennifer Garner is definitely one of my favorite actresses. I love all the different roles she can plan. She's very talented.

My first impression of Jennifer Garner was totally wrong! I couldn't stand her as Hannah, on Felicity. She played Noel's ex-girlfriend, and got in the way of Felicity's budding relationship with Noel. Since then, I've come to really admire her in Alias. She's in such great shape! I hope she and Ben Affleck have a great marriage together! I spotted her once in L.A. at The Grove when she was still with Scott Foley (they were together, coming out of the Barnes & Noble bookstore). Can't wait for the next season of Alias. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they tie in her pregnancy into the show.
  • extremely talented and beautiful...

jennifer garner first caught my attention in her tv series, alias. her sydney bristow character is everything i wanna be... someone who has an exciting job yet can still manage to attend graduate school. the actress is real convincing with her portrayals, it makes me think that garner and bristow are one and the same. alias is my top most favorite tv series because of her... i can't wait for the fifth season, i'm too excited to watch it.

her movies "daredevil", "elektra", and "13 going on 30" are also on my list of good ones... she has this aura that makes her audience interested. and i proudly say that i am one of those who really admires her...
  • meh!

4.7
    She doesn't and never has done much for me. She's not a very good actress. I don't much care for her looks and she's kind of strange. I'm glad if Mr. Affleck found something in her, but I can't. She's done too many bad flicks for me too like her.
  • Liked her before Alias.

While I didn't love "Time of Your Life" I really enjoyed Jennifer's character. I wish I had seen her in "Felicity" but no WB.

I love "Alias." I am so glad someone gave Jennifer a starring vehicle. She has such good chemistry with all her co-stars.

I even liked her in "Daredevil", but I didn't see "Electra."

I wish her luck as a new wife and mom.
  • Jennifer & Ben are having a baby! I'm so, so, so, glad they are going to have a baby!

I think Jennifer is the best! And I think it's great she's dating Ben. If she kept dating Vartan, there would always be something weird going on when they are filming 'ALIAS'. Ben's a really nice guy too. He's not ugly!!!!!!! I think Jen is sooo happy she's going to have a baby with him. I'm happy they are.
  • the best actress of all times

Jennifer Garner is the best actress of all times, in every roll she plays she is flawless. No one can compare to her and i mean NO ONE. i have met her and she is the nicest person i have ever met. She isn't like most celebrities where they use there fame status to get what they want. she uses her fame status to help other people and charities, as for all the roumors about her how can any one belive them when they don't actually know her. She is my all time favorite celebrity and I have been a fan of hers ever since she started acting.
  • Jeniffer Garner is awsome

Not only is she a great actress, but she's also incredibly hot, and a really nice person. She's known to be one of the sweetest people in hollywood, she's also khnown to never use her celebrity to cut in line, not even in award shows! She's pregrant now and she'll probably give birth to a beautiful baby. She just irradiates goodnes, and she kicks ass in ehr show. Alias would be nothing without her, she is the show. Her movies are all good, and even though the story might not be the best or the other actors are not as good, she just makes everthing better.
  • Jennifer Garner is so hot. I like to watch anything with her in it. She is so talented and is great in whatever she is in. I love her so much, she is so bloody gorgeous!

Jennifer Garner is the most beautiful, gorgeous, talented woman in the world. I have been following her work since the wonderful show Alias. I live in Australia so we haven't got the fourth season yet but i bet u she is really hot in that too. Two thumbs up for Jennifer!
1 2 3