Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews page 3 of 3

• pretty and very cool. You did a very good job. I won't miss your show for the whole world. very look alike to amy jo johnson. the one act kimberly in power ranger. I always mess up with two of you. Keep up the good work. sister jennifer garner
    jennifer Garner. You are very pretty and very cool when you doing the alias show. The great part of all through the show is that she is going everywhere with micheal vartan. Great guy. You are very look alike to amy jo johnson. the one act kimberly in power ranger. I always mess up with two of you. hahahahaha.

hey jennifer garner

Dun listen to other people words. You did a very good job. I won't miss your show for the whole world. ( if only i noe wat show you are acting in especially Alias.) you did a very good job with ur Alias Dad.

• Jennifer Garner is awesome!

Jennifer Garner is awesome, she is a great actress. No one else could star on Alias and make it the best show on TV. She was also the one who carried the movie Daredevil, as Elektra, and even though the spin-off movie was terrible, she worked hard to make the character believable.
  • wow..Jennifer garner is really Gergeous, she is my favorite actress! She really rock her show this year! Let's hope that her show will countiune to rock this fall for fifth season!

Best show ever so far! I really love it. I really hope this show will countiune until 2008 or 2009 for the final season. I have watch that show since the day "alias" show arrive on the televison! let's see what's happening this fall..we will find out what's going on with that show! (Sighing) that's what I think of that show.
  • Jen Garner ROCKS!

Jen Garner rocks, and has to be simply the sexiest woman alive.

Her kick ass talent and heart wrenching facial expressions make me LOVE alias, and make me motivated to learn how to 'defend' myself like her.

But alas, she loses 0.1 point, and is not quite perfect, given that she's with BAFFLECK. Yuk Jen.
    But I still wish them all the happiness in the world, if thats REALLY who she wants to be with and raise a child with.

I suppose now she wont be making it 'Down Under' for quite some time, given she'll have a tiny tot to tag along. *Sigh* Maybe one day!
  • You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!

6.9
    Scott Foley-->Michael Vartan-->Ben Affleck? Shouldn't that order be swapped around a bit, Jen? I mean, sure, I can definitely understand starting out with a bit player like Scott Foley. But moving from Michael Vartan to that box office poison Ben Affleck? Maybe circa 1997-1998 this would have been an understandable move. That was back when Affleck was rocking "Good Will Hunting" and "Armageddon" and Vartan was Monica's boyfriend on a single episode of Friends.

But now, the tables have turned. Vartan is maintaining a solid role on Alias and co-starring with Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck is starring in "Surviving Christmas" and hoping Kevin Smith writes another Holden McNeil part for him.

You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!
1 2 3 >