Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews (65)

• I'll give her a two since she was raised in WV.

Is it me, or is everyone else tired of hearing about and seeing her? I know I am. She is used in too many movies. So she's married to Ben Afflec, SO WHAT? Its not like I care. She may be a good actress to someone, but she has yet to act in anything that peaks my interest or causes me to actually give a crap.
  • meh!

4.7
    She doesn't and never has done much for me. She's not a very good actress. I don't much care for her looks and she's kind of strange. I'm glad if Mr. Affleck found something in her, but I can't. She's done too many bad flicks for me too like her.
  • Meh....

4.8
    I don't think that Jennifer Garner is 'great' actress. She is okay, but not the best. She has played a couple of parts that she was good...but the other ones...they were pretty bad. I don't watch Alias...I think that show is pretty boring. The only movie that have seen with her that I liked, was 13 going on 30.
  • You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!

6.9
    Scott Foley-->Michael Vartan-->Ben Affleck? Shouldn't that order be swapped around a bit, Jen? I mean, sure, I can definitely understand starting out with a bit player like Scott Foley. But moving from Michael Vartan to that box office poison Ben Affleck? Maybe circa 1997-1998 this would have been an understandable move. That was back when Affleck was rocking "Good Will Hunting" and "Armageddon" and Vartan was Monica's boyfriend on a single episode of Friends.

But now, the tables have turned. Vartan is maintaining a solid role on Alias and co-starring with Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck is starring in "Surviving Christmas" and hoping Kevin Smith writes another Holden McNeil part for him.

You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!
  • Jennifer Garner is Still Sydney Bristow!

Jennifer Garner is a great Actoress, I think she did a great job in "Daredevil" and "Alias" But I havent seen her other movies yet someday I will but for now I Enjoyed watching her on "Alias" and "Daredevil". I hope she enjoys her new life as wife and mother, I think she and Mr. Affleck make a great couple I also hope she continues making more movies in the future.
  • An awesome role model with great talent

7.1
    Jennifer has worked hard to get were she is today. She is one of the most underrated actresses. Even though her seris Alias is in it's last season I cannot wait to see what is next for Jennifer. Maybe something where she still kicks butt but with less hiding and spying. Hope for nothing but the best for her and her new family. Good Luck Jennifer!!!!
  • Jennifer Garner is a very beautiful and talented woman. She used to be my favourite actress.

Jennifer Garner is a really popular celebrity now. Most people adore her movies, including me. The best movie that she has stared in was "13 Going On 30". I totally fell in love with this movie.

She is also a very beautiful person in the inside and on the outside. Most people now her from her series "Alias". I'm not a fan of Alias, but if i do have some spare time, i would sit down and watch it. She is a very Talented actress.

I'm so happy that she is finally engaged. I hope that she has a great life and a great future.
  • She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused.

7.6
    She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused. I mean, I don't really think there is a reason for her to be the top looked at person on TV.com. I don't even qualify her as pretty. She is cuter than prettier in my eyes. Jennifer Garner is OK, but I have seen better. Jennifer Garner is overrated and really overused and has her pictures everywhere. They should give other actresses who are even better an even better chance than the overrated overused Jennifer Garner. o k
  • empty

I like her a lot in the series "Alias" but now that it is over, she seems to be focusing more on the romantic comedy movies genre, which is not something suited for her, and I must admit that she should tried out some different things. I do not think that she is completely awful, but she needs kind of more movies to practice with and good roles too.
  • a wonderful actress...

i think jennifer garner is a great actress. you can tell that she really gets into the roles she plays. i loved her in dare devil and in elektra as well as alias. she also has natural beauty; you can see that she isn\\\\\\\'t fake like a lot of the other actresses out there today.
  • She is so talented and beutiful!!

Jennifer Garner has to be one of the most beautiful actresses on tv, and in the movies! She plays in Alias, and eventhough I've only seen a few episodes, she still plays her role well! I fell in love with her acting in 13 Goin On 30, she played the role of an adult as a 13 year old as if she really was her character. Eventhough I haven't exactly seen her in her best roles, she stills plays her minor roles so amazingly! Jennifer Garner is major threat in Hollywood, she's beautiful, talented, has a healthy looking body, good hair, down to earth, and a very powerful women.
  • Such a wonderful person.

Humble. Decent actress. So happy for her and Ben.
  • Talented actress !!!

I love Jennifer Garner . She is too cute and very talented . I miss the ALIAS tv show . I really hope she will have another one . For me she has a refreshing face, I like her dimples very much . She looks very sweet whenever she smiles . It would be nice to see her on TV again on a regular basis . She seems to be a pretty cool mom too spending time with her little Violet . Hope Violet looks like her mommy . Wonderful family . Good for her to lie low to be with her daughter but hopefully *fingers crossed* we'll see her on the small/big screen soon ....
  • finally getting the acolades she deserves

i've never really noticed jen garner - she was always the best friend, the nerdy student, the extra part in a good movie ( dude! where's my car) or maybe not so good movie ( pearl harbor).
    but then she got her own show and who knew felicity's friend could kick butt. not only can she act but she draws you into her world and i think she grown into looks as well. and yes after 5 seasons as sidney bristow (why did they have to kill vaugh) jen garner is getting over-hyped but if i had legs up to there i flaunt them too.
  • Jen is Great!

Jennifer Garner is a great actress and look absolutely gorgeous. I think that without make up she look more fresh and active. Im not a really big fan of Allias but i love all the movies she has done. She has really nice cheek bones and that makes her face shape have a very nice angle.
  • A joy to watch!

Garner is one of the more \"refreshing\" actresses of today. She initially set out to pursue different career but ended up capturing our hearts instead. This is always a good thing when someone is steered to where they should be. Daredevil was one of my favorites and showed that Garner had what other actresses dream of, that is a large amount of \"spunk\". This is a woman who knows who she is and is confident and focused. Perhaps the Almighty had a say in this Lady\'s bright future. Hopefully she will not fall into the typical mold of having to submit to inferior roles to survive. Byrne
  • Likeable

Jennifer Garner is very likeable on screen. I was not a big fan of "Alias" and I know she can be the butt-kicking girl, but I hope she does more romantic comedy.

I enjoyed the "Thriller" scene in "13 Going On 30."

In her next comedy maybe she could pick up that alto saxophone she played in high school.

I don't see her spending much more time on TV, unless you count sitting in a chair next to Ellen De Generes. The problem is there are just so many good female movie roles, and it seems Jen Garner will to wait until another Jen burns through them all. (Did you see "The Break-Up?")
  • Jennifer does an awesome job when acting.

I think Jennifer is awesome! When "Alias" came out I watched every show. Any movie Jennifer has been in I have watched. She is funny, smart and beautiful. She seems so down to earth too. It is sad that "Alias" ended but then all good things must come to an end I suppose. I realize she desires to raise her daughter in a more quiet lifestyle. I think this is a good thing. Although I hope to see Jennifer in some other movies in the future. She is incredible and I hope she does not disappear completly. I will miss her in "Alias" each week though.....the show was awesome.....Jennifer was awesome.
  • She is awesome.

Great actress. Hard working. Not some chick hired for her looks. Biggest mistake so far is her choice of husband (Mr. Jump the Shark himself).
    You can tell right off that JG takes her craft seriously. And she truly conveys confidence when she puts on her disguises. Not the confidence of an actress playing a part, but of an actual secret agent going undercover. I always LOVED that. I also love the fact that the writers show that she has flaws. She has made mistakes, she has lost fights, she has trusted the wrong people, she has remained vulnerable. Not like some Steven Segal crimefighter who never gets hit.

Would love to see an Alias reunion movie. Come back Mr. Sloane
  • Jennifer Garner is a beautiful, talented actress who is feminine but could easily kick anybody's butt. She will make an amazing, loving mother.

I think Jennifer is great. I've only watched a few episodes of Alias but I already like her. Her movies are great too (13 Going on 30, Daredevil, Elektra). She will be a great mother to her baby girl. I'm not crazy on Ben Affleck (the phrase "Dude, where's my career?" comes to mind) but she is a beautiful and I think you can tell she is a nice person and a natural beauty.
  • I think Jennifer is way to good for Ben Affleck because I truly believe that he is ugly. I liked her better when she was dating Michael Vartan because he's hot.

Jennifer Garner is best known for her role on the show Alias. This is a great show because it shows that a woman can do what is commonly thought of as a man's job (be a secret agent) and kick ass while doing it. I just hate the fact that Vaughn died on the show...
  • I love Jennifer Garner especially for her work in Alias. She is a smart, strong character who adds emotion to the show.

Jennifer Garner is one of the most beautiful people because of her personality and the fact that she seems to be relateable. Her and Ben Affleck are so cute together. It is also awesome that she does most of her own stunts! She reminds me of Julia Roberts, an american sweetheart.
  • She's got something in her personality that makes you believe that she is really Sidney Bristow!

In my opinion, Jennifer is one of the most talented actresses. There is something that makes her special and outstanding from others. Maybe it's her smile or something inside her. The character of Sidney Bristow, which she created in Alias, is really great. She was able to show us the complex personality of Sidney, all her strong and weak points. She made us think that she really is Sidney.
    Another roles of Jennifer Garner were also very good. I like them all. I think that an appearance of Jennifer guarantees us that the show is truly worth our time. Jennifer has become one of my favorite actresses since I saw the first episode of Alias and she will be on my list forever!
  • Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......

Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......This character was created for her! She is the only woman who could play this character this perfectly! And that's the bottom line. I love the chemistry between her and Victor and her and Michael. She did a great job as Electra also. She's fantastic in action roles!
  • Liked her before Alias.

While I didn't love "Time of Your Life" I really enjoyed Jennifer's character. I wish I had seen her in "Felicity" but no WB.

I love "Alias." I am so glad someone gave Jennifer a starring vehicle. She has such good chemistry with all her co-stars.

I even liked her in "Daredevil", but I didn't see "Electra."

I wish her luck as a new wife and mom.
  • The girl next door.

From what I've seen, Jennifer is not only a great actress but a great person as well. I have not heard one bad thing about her in the media, and she always manages to stay out of the spotlight, showing that she isn't striving for star power like many other celebrities. I first discovered her in "Alias" and thought she did a fantastic job as CIA Agent Sydney Bristow. Since "Alias", I have followed her work and think she chooses a good array of films (well, not counting Elektra). I wish her the best of luck with her career and hope she lands many more roles in the future.
  • Jennifer & Ben are having a baby! I'm so, so, so, glad they are going to have a baby!

I think Jennifer is the best! And I think it's great she's dating Ben. If she kept dating Vartan, there would always be something weird going on when they are filming 'ALIAS'. Ben's a really nice guy too. He's not ugly!!!!!!! I think Jen is sooo happy she's going to have a baby with him. I'm happy they are.
  • Brilliant!

jennifer garner starred on the hit tv show alias for five or six years. it airs on abc. her charachter's name is sydney ( dont her last name) and she is married to the star of daredevil ben affleck. on the big screen jennifer has starred in 13 going on 30 about a girl who wishes she was thirty and then she wakes up in her future or something. she also starred in the marvel film daredevil alongside her husband ben affleck and then she starred in its spinoff movie elektra. jennifer garner is a great actress and i hope she does well in the future.
  • Jen is amazing. She is gorgeous, smart, and talented.

Jennifer Garner is an amazing actress. I first started watching her on Alias, which she made one of my favorite shows. She is gorgeous, and very talented. She can always add an amount of emotion to her work that makes her believable. She adds a level of sophistication to all of her works. She is such a strong actress. I am so excited for her and her baby. I hope that Alias will have another great season, and that Jen will venture into more other works. I would love to see her in more movies. She is truely a fenominal actress.
  • Jen Garner ROCKS!

Jen Garner rocks, and has to be simply the sexiest woman alive.

Her kick ass talent and heart wrenching facial expressions make me LOVE alias, and make me motivated to learn how to 'defend' myself like her.

But alas, she loses 0.1 point, and is not quite perfect, given that she's with BAFFLECK. Yuk Jen.
    But I still wish them all the happiness in the world, if thats REALLY who she wants to be with and raise a child with.

I suppose now she wont be making it 'Down Under' for quite some time, given she'll have a tiny tot to tag along. *Sigh* Maybe one day!
< 1 2 3