Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews (65)

• I'll give her a two since she was raised in WV.

Is it me, or is everyone else tired of hearing about and seeing her? I know I am. She is used in too many movies. So she's married to Ben Afflec, SO WHAT? Its not like I care. She may be a good actress to someone, but she has yet to act in anything that peaks my interest or causes me to actually give a crap.
  • meh!

4.7
    She doesn't and never has done much for me. She's not a very good actress. I don't much care for her looks and she's kind of strange. I'm glad if Mr. Affleck found something in her, but I can't. She's done too many bad flicks for me too like her.
  • Meh....

4.8
    I don't think that Jennifer Garner is 'great' actress. She is okay, but not the best. She has played a couple of parts that she was good...but the other ones...they were pretty bad. I don't watch Alias...I think that show is pretty boring. The only movie that have seen with her that I liked, was 13 going on 30.
  • She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused.

7.6
    She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused. I mean, I don't really think there is a reason for her to be the top looked at person on TV.com. I don't even qualify her as pretty. She is cuter than prettier in my eyes. Jennifer Garner is OK, but I have seen better. Jennifer Garner is overrated and really overused and has her pictures everywhere. They should give other actresses who are even better an even better chance than the overrated overused Jennifer Garner. o k
  • Likeable

Jennifer Garner is very likeable on screen. I was not a big fan of "Alias" and I know she can be the butt-kicking girl, but I hope she does more romantic comedy.

I enjoyed the "Thriller" scene in "13 Going On 30."

In her next comedy maybe she could pick up that alto saxophone she played in high school.

I don't see her spending much more time on TV, unless you count sitting in a chair next to Ellen De Generes. The problem is there are just so many good female movie roles, and it seems Jen Garner will to wait until another Jen burns through them all. (Did you see "The Break-Up?")
  • Brilliant!

jennifer garner starred on the hit tv show alias for five or six years. it airs on abc. her charachter's name is sydney ( dont her last name) and she is married to the star of daredevil ben affleck. on the big screen jennifer has starred in 13 going on 30 about a girl who wishes she was thirty and then she wakes up in her future or something. she also starred in the marvel film daredevil alongside her husband ben affleck and then she starred in its spinoff movie elektra. jennifer garner is a great actress and i hope she does well in the future.
  • Jennifer Garner is Still Sydney Bristow!

Jennifer Garner is a great Actoress, I think she did a great job in "Daredevil" and "Alias" But I havent seen her other movies yet someday I will but for now I Enjoyed watching her on "Alias" and "Daredevil". I hope she enjoys her new life as wife and mother, I think she and Mr. Affleck make a great couple I also hope she continues making more movies in the future.
  • a wonderful actress...

i think jennifer garner is a great actress. you can tell that she really gets into the roles she plays. i loved her in dare devil and in elektra as well as alias. she also has natural beauty; you can see that she isn\\\\\\\'t fake like a lot of the other actresses out there today.
  • Such a wonderful person.

Humble. Decent actress. So happy for her and Ben.
  • Talented actress !!!

I love Jennifer Garner . She is too cute and very talented . I miss the ALIAS tv show . I really hope she will have another one . For me she has a refreshing face, I like her dimples very much . She looks very sweet whenever she smiles . It would be nice to see her on TV again on a regular basis . She seems to be a pretty cool mom too spending time with her little Violet . Hope Violet looks like her mommy . Wonderful family . Good for her to lie low to be with her daughter but hopefully *fingers crossed* we'll see her on the small/big screen soon ....
  • Jen is Great!

Jennifer Garner is a great actress and look absolutely gorgeous. I think that without make up she look more fresh and active. Im not a really big fan of Allias but i love all the movies she has done. She has really nice cheek bones and that makes her face shape have a very nice angle.
  • Jennifer does an awesome job when acting.

I think Jennifer is awesome! When "Alias" came out I watched every show. Any movie Jennifer has been in I have watched. She is funny, smart and beautiful. She seems so down to earth too. It is sad that "Alias" ended but then all good things must come to an end I suppose. I realize she desires to raise her daughter in a more quiet lifestyle. I think this is a good thing. Although I hope to see Jennifer in some other movies in the future. She is incredible and I hope she does not disappear completly. I will miss her in "Alias" each week though.....the show was awesome.....Jennifer was awesome.
  • She is awesome.

Great actress. Hard working. Not some chick hired for her looks. Biggest mistake so far is her choice of husband (Mr. Jump the Shark himself).
    You can tell right off that JG takes her craft seriously. And she truly conveys confidence when she puts on her disguises. Not the confidence of an actress playing a part, but of an actual secret agent going undercover. I always LOVED that. I also love the fact that the writers show that she has flaws. She has made mistakes, she has lost fights, she has trusted the wrong people, she has remained vulnerable. Not like some Steven Segal crimefighter who never gets hit.

Would love to see an Alias reunion movie. Come back Mr. Sloane
  • I think Jennifer is way to good for Ben Affleck because I truly believe that he is ugly. I liked her better when she was dating Michael Vartan because he's hot.

Jennifer Garner is best known for her role on the show Alias. This is a great show because it shows that a woman can do what is commonly thought of as a man's job (be a secret agent) and kick ass while doing it. I just hate the fact that Vaughn died on the show...
  • I love Jennifer Garner especially for her work in Alias. She is a smart, strong character who adds emotion to the show.

Jennifer Garner is one of the most beautiful people because of her personality and the fact that she seems to be relateable. Her and Ben Affleck are so cute together. It is also awesome that she does most of her own stunts! She reminds me of Julia Roberts, an american sweetheart.
  • Jennifer & Ben are having a baby! I'm so, so, so, glad they are going to have a baby!

I think Jennifer is the best! And I think it's great she's dating Ben. If she kept dating Vartan, there would always be something weird going on when they are filming 'ALIAS'. Ben's a really nice guy too. He's not ugly!!!!!!! I think Jen is sooo happy she's going to have a baby with him. I'm happy they are.
  • Jen is amazing. She is gorgeous, smart, and talented.

Jennifer Garner is an amazing actress. I first started watching her on Alias, which she made one of my favorite shows. She is gorgeous, and very talented. She can always add an amount of emotion to her work that makes her believable. She adds a level of sophistication to all of her works. She is such a strong actress. I am so excited for her and her baby. I hope that Alias will have another great season, and that Jen will venture into more other works. I would love to see her in more movies. She is truely a fenominal actress.
  • Jennifer Garner:Sydney Bristow Rules!

When I first watched Alias I had never seen Jennifer act but of course after you watch Alias you will never stop watching Jennifer act. She portrayed Sydney so brilliantly that the character will never be forgotten,it was legendary. I love her movies especially 13 Going On 30,it reminds me so much of my life and the thoughts I have and yes I was 13 in 1987 and I was 30 in 2004 when the movie came out.The part in the movie where she presents the way she wants the magazine to go,where she says we won't know something good if it hits us in the face,that is so true. Well Jennifer is something good she is a beautiful and talented actress that I look forward to watching for years to come.
  • My favorite actress!

Seriously from the moment that I saw her on Alias I became her biggest fan. I had never seen someone as beautiful as her. Alias quickly became my favorite show just because she was there. I was so dissapointed when she never won an emmy and the show went off the air. I have also seen every movie that she has been in from Dude, Wheres My Car to Dardevil to 13 Going on 30 to Elektra. Im waiting to see what she does in her career now. Anything that she does im sure will be a sucess. Jennifer Garner is officailly my favorite actress.
  • Best Of The Best!!!

Jennifer Garner is the best actress that I have ever seen on TV and Cinema, not just because she is gorgeous, but she plays her roles with every bit of her energy, and from this every performance that she does it unbeliveably awesome, and if you want proof then just watch Alias. In 2003, she filmed DareDevil, with future husband, Ben Affleck. After wokring on DareDevil she started dating Ben Affleck. In June 2005, Jen and Ben got married in West Virginia. Shortly after the wedding Jen announces that she is pregnant. While being pregnant she continued to still film Alias, and they put the pregnacy into the story line of Alias. Jen gave birth in to a baby girl in December 1st 2005. Now that she has finished her multi-award winning show Alias, she has had time to focus on her new baby. At the moment she has been cast to star in some new films which will be released next year.
  • great actress

what can i say bout garner except that she is a good actress and she does good in every movie she does.i liked the following movies she was in like 13 going on 30 daredevil elektra.once i saw alias i got hooked within the first min of it.i loved that show and i was so sad when it went off air :(
  • Does it really have to end? (ALIAS)

While her solo movie debut - Elektra - may not have been a hit - her rise to fame in ALIAS was truly underrated! SHE WAS FANTASTIC! The show would not have been such a cult classic if it were not for Jennifer Garner! She will be so sadly missed! I hope beyond hope that someday the show will return! (A girl can dream, can't she!)
  • Jennifer Garner is a great looking, strong woman. She is so talanted and is always in a happy mood I think shes fantastic!

Jennifer Garner's first big gig would of have to have been being on the hit show Alias. She has done a few short parts in movies such as Dude Where's My Car and Catch Me If You Can but now people know her more now thanks to Alias, which by the way is an amazing show!
    Later on Jennifer was the star of 13 Going 30 (called Suddenly 30 in Australia)a funny movie about a 13 year old girl wakeing up one day to find that she was 30! Shes also done movies such as Daredevil and Electra which she was great in.
    She continued Alias but later on she met Ben Afleck. She married him and ended up having a beautiful baby girl named Mia.
    So all in all Jennifer Garner is one woman to watch she's absolutley stunning!
  • This Actor .. woo woo sure all of u knows about her , cuz nothing ever she done & it look silly she's like strong , but don't lose her Female weapons..brilliant

Jennifer Garner
    Jennifer Anne Garner was born on April 17, 1972 in Houston, Texas to Bill & Pat Garner. Bill is a retired chemical engineer and Pat is a retired college English teacher. Her parents were always supportive of Jennifer and helped her to pursue her dreams. "My parents never said anything except, 'Go for it.'" While growing up Jennifer studied ballet for six hours a day which helped teach her discipline that would help her later in life.
    Jennifer is the middle daughter. She has always had a close relationship with her two sisters, Melissa (who is older) and Suzannah (who is younger). Even though Jennifer has said "We did have raging fights about [borrowing clothes] and using the phone". You can tell that Jennifer really respects and admires her sisters. "My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force." The family often has foreign exchange students in their home, so Jen often shared a room with her sister Melissa. Melissa was the class valedictorian and a champion majorette. Jennifer wanted to stand out so she took up the saxaphone and joined the swim team.
  • Beautiful,Talented and a seemingly sweet girl i always think she is a 10!

Sydney Bristow kicks major bootee!She is one of the most beautiful,natural beauties of all time.I love her in everything she does,even 13 going on 30!I loved the Thriller dance,and if anyone can pull off the 13-30 stuff it was her.The costume changes,the make-up from chic to punk,she always succeeds!woo-hoo for Jen and Ben
  • Absolutely amazing

I am addicted to Alias and I love Elektra and Dare Devil. I think she is great as the kick ass woman that girl aspire to be. She is gorgeous, intelligent and most importantly she is completely believable in her roles. I think she will be sticking around for a very long time!
  • I'm jealous and happy for Ben Affleck all at the same time!!!

I love Jennifer Garner. She means the world to me. I agree with my friends that she is an ideal woman any good-hearted guy would love to marry. Of course, I'm sure no one knows and understands and feels her the way her new hubby, Ben Affleck (who is also one of my favorite actors in movie history), does. I really do think he should get an episode with her, as long as they can sustain the serious overtone of the show. Ben, I'm sorry I thought you were cliched in "Pearl Harbor." I still think you're a great actor.
  • extremely talented and beautiful...

jennifer garner first caught my attention in her tv series, alias. her sydney bristow character is everything i wanna be... someone who has an exciting job yet can still manage to attend graduate school. the actress is real convincing with her portrayals, it makes me think that garner and bristow are one and the same. alias is my top most favorite tv series because of her... i can't wait for the fifth season, i'm too excited to watch it.

her movies "daredevil", "elektra", and "13 going on 30" are also on my list of good ones... she has this aura that makes her audience interested. and i proudly say that i am one of those who really admires her...
  • the best actress of all times

Jennifer Garner is the best actress of all times, in every roll she plays she is flawless. No one can compare to her and i mean NO ONE. i have met her and she is the nicest person i have ever met. She isn't like most celebrities where they use there fame status to get what they want. she uses her fame status to help other people and charities, as for all the roumors about her how can any one belive them when they don't actually know her. She is my all time favorite celebrity and I have been a fan of hers ever since she started acting.
  • pretty and very cool. You did a very good job. I won't miss your show for the whole world. very look alike to amy jo johnson. the one act kimberly in power ranger. I always mess up with two of you. Keep up the good work. sister jennifer garner
    jennifer Garner. You are very pretty and very cool when you doing the alias show. The great part of all through the show is that she is going everywhere with micheal vartan. Great guy. You are very look alike to amy jo johnson. the one act kimberly in power ranger. I always mess up with two of you. hahahahaha.

hey jennifer garner

Dun listen to other people words. You did a very good job. I won't miss your show for the whole world. ( if only i noe wat show you are acting in especially Alias.) you did a very good job with ur Alias Dad.

< 1 2 3