Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews (65)

• Jennifer Garner is one of the most underrated actresses in the entertainment industry.

Jennifer Garner is underappreciated in the entertainment industry because of her genuine demeanor and attitude. She obviously seems to have a very optimistic and happy personality. She seems like the person that can make people happy when she enters the room. She is most known for her role as Sydney Bristow in the TV series hit “Alias” as the undercover agent for the CIA. The role of Sydney Bristow will live with her forever because of the incredible performance of the character. Even though she has not had a lot of success in big movies, she is still a great actress, who needs to get a great movie character that will get her the desired credit and respect from more people and the media. Daredevil and Electra were decent films, but they were just not the greatest. Overall, Jennifer is one of my favorite female actresses.
  • She's got something in her personality that makes you believe that she is really Sidney Bristow!

In my opinion, Jennifer is one of the most talented actresses. There is something that makes her special and outstanding from others. Maybe it's her smile or something inside her. The character of Sidney Bristow, which she created in Alias, is really great. She was able to show us the complex personality of Sidney, all her strong and weak points. She made us think that she really is Sidney.
    Another roles of Jennifer Garner were also very good. I like them all. I think that an appearance of Jennifer guarantees us that the show is truly worth our time. Jennifer has become one of my favorite actresses since I saw the first episode of Alias and she will be on my list forever!
  • Best heroine ever.

And also the best actress you can find on TV. Garner portrayed Sydney Bristow perfectly on Alias.

The main challenge of portraying Sydney was that, she was able to go through a range of emotions within only a few seconds. From being a kick ass action heroine, she could transform into a vulnerable, every day girl, who has more trouble in life in only one minute than we have in our entire lifetime.

Mrs. Garner 's not only a terrific actress,she's also a great person. She LIKES her job, and she does it by heart, and she's not big headed about it. You can ask for her signature anytime, you can bet she'll give you one. She's also NEVER EVER had a scandal. In every single interview, she's nice and cool,and very enthusiastic.

But not only she has all off the skills, and the good personality. She looks... extremely sexy. She's one of the hottest females ever. She's not only attractive, but she's very fit too.

Kudos for Jen. She could do her job properly even while being pregnant with her daughter, Violet. But in the top of all this, she also directed one episode of Alias. "In Dreams". It was, one of the best episodes of Alias. And the fact that she directed it is even better. Her direction was flawless. Her movie career is going nicely too. She started with Alias, which got her into the fame(but she never lost her touch). Elektra, Daredevil, The Kingdom... all great performances by her.

Overall, if I had to spend my lifetime by looking at only one actress' performances, I'd definitely choose Jennifer Garner.
  • Jennifer Garner is one of the greatest actress ever to have graced this earth.

Jennifer Garner, is a very talented actress, who has been in many movies and now has her own TV show "Alias". But now that is being axed and now all of her fans are left wondering, What will Jennifer do next? She is and WILL be one of the greatest actress to ever grace this earth. She is flawless and is so talented that it can not be put into words. Although she is still unknown in the United Kingdom, she is big in America. Just look at how cool she was at the Oscars when she fell over on stage (and she even laughed at herself). That just shows how amazing she is.

We love you Jennifer Garner!
  • empty

A great actress with an amazing talent and a lot of spirit is really an amazing actress that everyone likes. Maybe she doesn't have much great movies, but her acting in a TV series "Alias" is enough to make her one of the best.
  • Jennifer Garner is a beautiful, talented actress who is feminine but could easily kick anybody's butt. She will make an amazing, loving mother.

I think Jennifer is great. I've only watched a few episodes of Alias but I already like her. Her movies are great too (13 Going on 30, Daredevil, Elektra). She will be a great mother to her baby girl. I'm not crazy on Ben Affleck (the phrase "Dude, where's my career?" comes to mind) but she is a beautiful and I think you can tell she is a nice person and a natural beauty.
  • Jennifer Garner is a very beautiful and talented woman. She used to be my favourite actress.

Jennifer Garner is a really popular celebrity now. Most people adore her movies, including me. The best movie that she has stared in was "13 Going On 30". I totally fell in love with this movie.

She is also a very beautiful person in the inside and on the outside. Most people now her from her series "Alias". I'm not a fan of Alias, but if i do have some spare time, i would sit down and watch it. She is a very Talented actress.

I'm so happy that she is finally engaged. I hope that she has a great life and a great future.
  • An awesome role model with great talent

7.1
    Jennifer has worked hard to get were she is today. She is one of the most underrated actresses. Even though her seris Alias is in it's last season I cannot wait to see what is next for Jennifer. Maybe something where she still kicks butt but with less hiding and spying. Hope for nothing but the best for her and her new family. Good Luck Jennifer!!!!
  • You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!

6.9
    Scott Foley-->Michael Vartan-->Ben Affleck? Shouldn't that order be swapped around a bit, Jen? I mean, sure, I can definitely understand starting out with a bit player like Scott Foley. But moving from Michael Vartan to that box office poison Ben Affleck? Maybe circa 1997-1998 this would have been an understandable move. That was back when Affleck was rocking "Good Will Hunting" and "Armageddon" and Vartan was Monica's boyfriend on a single episode of Friends.

But now, the tables have turned. Vartan is maintaining a solid role on Alias and co-starring with Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck is starring in "Surviving Christmas" and hoping Kevin Smith writes another Holden McNeil part for him.

You've got your priorities all wrong, girl! Shake yourself!
  • Review

I have never seen someone explode into greatness like Jennifer was able to do. She got her start on Alias for her first big television show, ran that out for 5 years doing an amazing job along the way AND managed to get herself into the news with Ben Affleck AND into a half a dozen movies. Jennifer Gardner is everything that you could ever want in a television star. Shes got the body and the ability to translate things for the viewers when we need things to be dummied down for us. I didnt think I would ever watch an Action-Adventure / Drama show that had a female lead, but Jennifer Gardner has showed me exactly why I should give every show a chance. Her performance on Alias will go down as likely one of the greatest no-name > superstar performances in movie AND televsion history.
  • An amazing actress!

Jennifer Garner is amazing and very talented. She's beautiful, funny, and very good at what she does. I loved her in 13 Going On 30. She was so funny as Jenna Rink. It made me laugh to see a 30-Year-Old woman acting like a teenager. She really brought a smile to my face.

I think when you're feeling down, watch a movie with Jennifer Garner in it, and you'll feel so much better. She'll make you laugh and smile. I absolutely love her work, and I hope she continues to make great movies.

Jennifer, Sweetie, keep up the good work. You're very talented.
  • i fell in love with jen from the first epi of alias and she has never dissappointed, i mean really she is a talented actress, and i am exited to see her work. an actress that seems to shine both in and out, definately some one to look out for

the amazing ass kicking Sydney bristow could not of been done better, Jenefer garner shined for the last five years oon alias, i mean wow, the ass kicking was worth watching every time. a star that will hopefuly shine for years to come i mean wow i can not wait to see what she does next. Even he pregnancy made the show more spectacular and honetly so intelegent. she really made T.V. worth watching. i am so sad to see her leave. i hope she returns to T.V. i will never forget the asskicking. i mean wow. i love jen.
  • I love Jennifer Garner more than any other celebrity in Hollywood.

I want to tell the world and the solar system that JENNIFER GARNER rules and Ben Affleck is a very very lucky man. She is so down to earth but at the same time she can be glamourous. She is so talented, too. She is so great. I bet Ben A. still gets tongue tied around her!
  • My personal opinion...

I think Jennifer Garner is wonderful :) She's absolutely awesome on Alias, 'electrifying' in Elektra and soooo sweet on Suddenly 30. It is truly amazing that she can perform so well in such a variety of genres. Action, comedy, drama... There does not seem to be anything that she can't do.
  • She's sweet and beautiful and going to be an EXCELLENT mother

Jennifer Garner would probally be my best friend if i knew her!! Her baby will have THE BEST mom. she is a great actress. She's im my top 5 fave actors. She should win an award prety soon for something! I love her show Alias i like her character Sidney!!
  • Jeniffer Garner is awsome

Not only is she a great actress, but she's also incredibly hot, and a really nice person. She's known to be one of the sweetest people in hollywood, she's also khnown to never use her celebrity to cut in line, not even in award shows! She's pregrant now and she'll probably give birth to a beautiful baby. She just irradiates goodnes, and she kicks ass in ehr show. Alias would be nothing without her, she is the show. Her movies are all good, and even though the story might not be the best or the other actors are not as good, she just makes everthing better.
  • Jen Garner ROCKS!

Jen Garner rocks, and has to be simply the sexiest woman alive.

Her kick ass talent and heart wrenching facial expressions make me LOVE alias, and make me motivated to learn how to 'defend' myself like her.

But alas, she loses 0.1 point, and is not quite perfect, given that she's with BAFFLECK. Yuk Jen.
    But I still wish them all the happiness in the world, if thats REALLY who she wants to be with and raise a child with.

I suppose now she wont be making it 'Down Under' for quite some time, given she'll have a tiny tot to tag along. *Sigh* Maybe one day!
  • Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......

Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......This character was created for her! She is the only woman who could play this character this perfectly! And that's the bottom line. I love the chemistry between her and Victor and her and Michael. She did a great job as Electra also. She's fantastic in action roles!
  • finally getting the acolades she deserves

i've never really noticed jen garner - she was always the best friend, the nerdy student, the extra part in a good movie ( dude! where's my car) or maybe not so good movie ( pearl harbor).
    but then she got her own show and who knew felicity's friend could kick butt. not only can she act but she draws you into her world and i think she grown into looks as well. and yes after 5 seasons as sidney bristow (why did they have to kill vaugh) jen garner is getting over-hyped but if i had legs up to there i flaunt them too.
  • Nobody is Perfect...but she is close to one

I saw Jennifer Garner for the first time in Alias. How beautifully she sanked into the role of Sydney Bristow. While I was engrossed in the serial Alias, I just realized that the life of a TV series actor is normally short because they have to live through a character and its very difficult for the audience to judge them in another role/character later on. We have seen that pretty often where even the best of actors were not able to do-away with the gestures they performed in the previous roles. Even the best who better than others showed glimpses when playing the roles involving similalr acts (like Jennifer Anniston acts very well but whenever she performs comedy, you can see your favorite Rachel in her)...Given, that Alias actually revovled around Sydney Bristow, so Jennifer Garner had a tougher role being the centre of attention in a series which ran over 5 years.

But, Jennifer Garner is awesome. Even in a full action movie Elektra with almost a similar role, she was able to seggregate Elktra from Sydey Bristow.

I just miss her and she is also losing her age for more action movies. Would love another action movie of her
  • Born in Houston, raised in West Virginia.

Jennifer Garner is so amazing. She is a very talented and beautiful actress. Her acting amazes me. She is such a joy to watch, especially on such a good show like Alias. She gracefully and beautifully plays all of her roles so wonderfully. She is very talented. She is so amazing, words cannot describe her. She got married to Ben Affleck in 2005 and had a beautiful baby girl, which she named Violet, that December. Jennifer Garner is a very gifted, talented, beautiful actress who is definately a godsend. She is the perfect actress and she makes television worth watching.
  • Jennifer Garner is for sure the best actress of all. It worth to see any Jen Garner movie because you won`t be dissapointed. And if you`d like to see the best movie ever made watch ALIAS. It really rocks!!! I love Jennifer Garner!!!!! She`s awesome!!!

Jennifer Garner rocks!!! She is my favourite actess and probably the best of all. I said \"probably\" OMG!!! I meant \"of course\". I saw a lot of movies with Jen Garner and I can say that she is such a great actress because she acts so naturaly in front of the camera. My favourite movie is ALIAS with Jennifer Garner of course... I think ALIAS is the best movie ever made and there can`t be a better actress to play Sydney Bristow. I like ALIAS since I saw the first episode. Since then I can say that I`m addicted to ALIAS. I have watched almost of movies with Jennifer Garner and I like them all. Jen can make any movie a total succes. She was the best, she`s still yhe best and she`ll always be the best.
  • Jennifer Garner Rules!!

I think she is the greatest and I try to watch anything she's in, whether it's on TV or in a movie or whatever. I especially like the early work she did, but I like the newer stuff, too, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
  • Jennifer is one of my all-time favorite actress's. I love the charisma that she displays on the television screen.

Jennifer is one of my all-time favorite actress's. I love the charisma that she displays on the television screen. I would love anything that she is in. Pearl Harbor was an excellent movie. I watch Alias every week. I am always interested in which direction the directors will go each week. It will be interesting to see what they due when Sydney has the baby.
  • Jennifer Garner is the hottiest woman on the plant, she is so great that it would be the would to this old man just to met her and her husband and new baby just once in my life time.

If you would like to email this old man. here it is: mcneilldonald@yahoo.com or you can call me at 805-490-1289 that my cell 24 hours on never off. You now I had Danica Patrick e-mail me one time. can you believe that I was shocked. she never done it again but once is more then some people. Jennifer you are the best thing that ever happened to the Acting world.
    Love! because only GOD can Give true Love.
    Don Jr.
  • One of a kind woman. She is so original and has her own identity.

Jennifer is simply one of hollywood's most beautiful women. I make this comment because she does not need makeup to look beautiful. Her smile is captivating, contageous, beautiful, and inviting.

I like to see actors whose character make you forget that it's all ficton and you really believe that this is going on fuh real. Jennifer is real.

How can anyone not look at this beautiful woman and see natural class. She is not extreme but her simplicity is overwhelming. You're a perfect 10. And trust there is not better critic than a Trini.
  • Jennifer Garner is definitely one of my favorite actresses. I love all the different roles she can plan. She's very talented.

My first impression of Jennifer Garner was totally wrong! I couldn't stand her as Hannah, on Felicity. She played Noel's ex-girlfriend, and got in the way of Felicity's budding relationship with Noel. Since then, I've come to really admire her in Alias. She's in such great shape! I hope she and Ben Affleck have a great marriage together! I spotted her once in L.A. at The Grove when she was still with Scott Foley (they were together, coming out of the Barnes & Noble bookstore). Can't wait for the next season of Alias. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they tie in her pregnancy into the show.
  • Jennifer Garner is so hot. I like to watch anything with her in it. She is so talented and is great in whatever she is in. I love her so much, she is so bloody gorgeous!

Jennifer Garner is the most beautiful, gorgeous, talented woman in the world. I have been following her work since the wonderful show Alias. I live in Australia so we haven't got the fourth season yet but i bet u she is really hot in that too. Two thumbs up for Jennifer!
  • wow..Jennifer garner is really Gergeous, she is my favorite actress! She really rock her show this year! Let's hope that her show will countiune to rock this fall for fifth season!

Best show ever so far! I really love it. I really hope this show will countiune until 2008 or 2009 for the final season. I have watch that show since the day "alias" show arrive on the televison! let's see what's happening this fall..we will find out what's going on with that show! (Sighing) that's what I think of that show.
  • The girl next door.

From what I've seen, Jennifer is not only a great actress but a great person as well. I have not heard one bad thing about her in the media, and she always manages to stay out of the spotlight, showing that she isn't striving for star power like many other celebrities. I first discovered her in "Alias" and thought she did a fantastic job as CIA Agent Sydney Bristow. Since "Alias", I have followed her work and think she chooses a good array of films (well, not counting Elektra). I wish her the best of luck with her career and hope she lands many more roles in the future.
< 1 2 3