Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson Fan Reviews (6)

• empty

Yes, Jennifer Hudson has talent. But, she's really no better than any other singer in her genre. I feel like people commend her for losing so much weight and not for her acting or singing skills.
  • Jennifer Hudson is a great singer and great actress.

Jennifer Hudson is a spectacular singer and actress. She has won a Golden Globe and an Oscar. She desrved both awards for her role in the movie Dreamgirls as Effie. She has the perfect voice for the movie. Her voice should have carried her at least to the top three of American Idol in season 3, but she surprisingly left in 7th place. I was shocked especially because Jennifer was a stunning singer. She's now got a successful career underway which is really good because she desrves it more then lots of other stars in the world. Jennifer Hudson is amazing!
    BJ 8)
  • She's so incredibly talented!!

Wow!! Jennifer Hudson is one talented girl! She was placed seventh on American Idol during the third season. She was great on that show! I wanted her to be at least in the top 4. I didn't want her to win though. I wanted Diana DeGarmo to win. When it was between her and Fantasia Barrino, I was hoping it was Fantasia soo much! I didn't like her! I wanted her to go home way before that! Anyways, I was very mad when she went home. She was also in the movie Dreamgirls. I haven't seen it yet, but I know that she did an amazing job because she won an oscar.
  • I think Jennifer is great.

Jennifer is great. She not trying to be something she not. I think she should have won American Idol, but now we see. I think that she has an amzing voice, and a great actress. Jennifer derserves all the awards she gets. I also think she is bold. Jennifer wasn't afraid to be compared to Beyonce, because she knew she would be. She is also a good role model. She shows people to not give up, and to keep trying.
  • This rising actress/singer first gained notice as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX television series "American Idol". Then she went on to co-star in the movie "Dreamgirls" alongside Eddie Murphy, Jamie Foxx, and Beyonce'.

This girl has proven her singing ability by becoming a finalist in American Idol's third season. She didn't win but she went on to win the role of Effie in the movie "Dreamgirls". I liked the movie and to me, she did a better job at acting than Beyonce' did. She has won many awards for her role in this movie, which proves she did a better job than Beyonce'. She brought the character Effie to life and I hope this isn't her last acting or singing stint. I have seen the movie "Dreamgirls" and I think she did an amazing job. She really is a good actress and singer. She really has good vocal belting. She has done good jobs singing "And I Am Telling You" live and in the movie. But in the movie, it really captured her passion in the song. She doesn't need to be compared to Jennifer Holliday, who originally had the part, because she did a great effort in her own version of the part and the song. If you haven't seen the movie, I advise you to do so.
  • Jennifer Hudson rocks

Jennifer Hudson is the biggest talent in this world. I cannot wait for dreamgirls.She was so robbed on American idol. She is going to be the biggest talent this world has ever seen. Jennifer I love you so much and I cant wait for your movie. You are so awesome.