Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez Fan Reviews (21)

• WHY DO U DRESS LIKE U DO

I WANT TO REVIEW WHAT JLO MESSAGE SHE IS SENDING TEENS AND YOUNG WOMEN OUT THERE! I THINK THE WAY SHE DRESSES, IS EMBARRASSING TO WOMEN OF HER AGE! SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE! I LOVE WATCHING THIS YEAR, NOT SURE I WILL WATCH NEXT YEAR BC OF THIS! ARE YOU THAT STUCK IN A MID LIFE CRISIS THAT YOU HAVE TO WEAR SUCH SHORT DRESSES????

OH, AND THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM DEPERE, WI THAT TRIED OUT THIS WAS NOT DELETED FROM THE FIRST OR EVEN SECOND WEEK, BUT WAS NEVER PUT ON AIR!! I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY????

DEBBIE FROM DEPERE, WI
  • I hate this woman!

I hate her as an actress, a singer and a person. She's a genuine snob with no redeeming qualities. I mean the woman has no talent and she's so unbelievably stuck up that I want to gag whenever I see her in shows etc. Plus she's not that pretty either but seems to think she is. I guess I got really turned off though by her fur wearing. I hate anyone that wears fur but the other stuff just piles on and makes her absolutely detestable. She's an overly materialistic Diva bitch and that's all.

• empty

She is kind of a good actress, but she is not the best singer ever. I think that she certainly lacks of some important things to be a singer, but as an actress she is certainly a little better, though I don't like that she is always putting herself in most of the times boring romantic roles and I guess that the best movie that she has made has been "Selena" which was not that great...
  • j.lo is my idol

i cant say a enough bout this person.she is a pop icon and a teen idol.i love her and she is a great actress singer and dancer.she is married and happy.oh and she is pregnant and very happy bout that.she needs to get back into singing and acting the movies she did is the unfinished life that movie was ok.
  • she's talented at all of what she does.

she's talented at all of what she does. she for the most part was a dancer and i think she's one of the best. she can also act and sing. her live perfomances are great which is hard to say for some and she doesn't rip the public off panamining. she isn't shy and greets people like she likes where she's at and what she's doing. i think she really deserves more credit than what she's been given. i saw gigli and for a worst movie it was still a good movie. her style of movies is more about life than adventure anyways, so i don't know what people were thinking they were going to get.
  • She really is good!

She really rocks at singing! I am glad she is happy with Marc Anthony and am really happy she's successful. She is not Beyonce, she is no Fergie and she is no Katharine McPhee. But she beats Ciara and Britney Spears by a long shot. I love her song Love Don't Cost A Thing. You think you gotta keep me iced, you dont....awesome song. J.Lo is a really good singer who rocks the party every time. I love J.Lo. I am glad she sold thousands and millions of albums because she really deserved it. J.Lo is a true winner. Go J.Lo!
  • the best actress and singer ever!

I LOVE J.LO i grew up loving her and listening to her precious music.She's so pretty and smart.My favorite movie she did was Monster In-Law she played a great role in that movie.She's a great latina.She deserves a more hansome guy than marc anthony.She deserves a orlando bloom or somethin like that.
  • Jennifer Lopez was and could have been an all time great but then lifestyles of the rich and the famous corrupted her. Now she's just a real witch.

6.7
    I use to like Jennifer lopez before her singing debut before she was J Lo. In the beginning she was cool and so pretty. Now she's walking around acting like she all that and like if she's the bomb and in reality she's sad. And don't even get my started on that stupid song Jenny from the block. I mean what an insult to her old community. She's hanging out with her high class celebrity pals, dripping in diamonds and furs and then has the audacity to turn around and say "hey people from the bronx don't be fooled by all the glamour I'm still one of you. Now please excuse me while I dine on caviar and sip champagne." What a fake!
  • Jennifer Lopez seems like a sweet lady she is really beautiful and has alot of talent. A whole lot of people dont ever get to where shes at but shes made it far in the music and she is great at acting shes really funny. I,de love to meet her....

J loe has got it goin on. She is really a pretty beautiful and sweet lady. I loved her song get right it was amazing. She can look sexy when she wants to. I,de love to go out on a date wit Jennifer sometime because she seems like an interesting person to hang out with. And the song dat she made with fat joe was great. I love it when J loe makes songs and movies because its like she puts all of her energy into it.
    No matter what anyone says J loe is really sexy and she should keep on doing her thing because she is full of talent and talent goes a long way....
  • Jennifer Lopez is an astounding actress who continues to...

Jennifer Lopez is an astounding actress who continues to suprise me. She is a true entrepreneur, from acting to design for her fashion line J.lo. Jennifer is representing for all latin women, which is a inspiration for young latin women trying to make it. Jennifer Lopez is one of the most sexiest women in the world and also one of the most popular female recording artists. Her phenomenal performance in "Selena" should have won an oscar, it truly was remarkable. That movie is what made Jennifer Lopez a household name. The fact that she also speaks two languages thoroughly makes her a more dynamic actress.
  • bo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o she is the wrost i never like her i think she the wrost latin acter and singer ever and iam a latino and i can't stan her she bad and everything if it was't for her big u know what she would not be around at all bo0o0o jlo

0.1
  • what is so great about her?????????

0.2
    i mean yeah she's got loads of fans but thats only b'cos of the music that sum1 else wrote 4 her.
    i neva liked her-think its cos her head is so far up her ass an i'v never liked peeps like that
    as-acting-i'm-not-even-gonna-go-der

i reckon the worst fing about her is that i saw a pic of her in a mag and she has sum1 to do her shoes up for her!!!!! how-retarded-is-that?
    sum peeps say shes down to earth and all
    i'm just like yeah an my sh*t dont stink either

mail me good or bad
    i-dont-care-i'll reply

luv-ya rosie-pagan
    ****;)****
  • J Lo Down!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.0
    is she on JLo's back??

For all you people out there supporting JLo, do you even want to know how much unnecicary cruelty and slaughter she is responsible for.

Innocent racoons, foxes and racoon dogs. Beaten. Cut. Skinned alive. And then thrown away while still alive. JLo is responsible.

--------------------

http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-MikeSkinner.asp?c=67 .
  • There's nothing special about this women.

2.2
    J Lo is a singer, actress that thinks she the hottest thing in the world, when really no one likes her that much. Sure she's pretty, but that's the only thing going for her. Her acting could use a lot of improvement, and her singing is great. But she takes her top off to many times, which is giving women everywhere a bad name! Now she's doing fashion, is she even intrasted in fashion, or is she doing that for extra bucks? Like she needs it. Now you hear that she gets animals skined while still alive, just si=o she can look good. Then gets married for a short period of time, then gets married again! What kind of example is she setting for girls today?
  • Her music is lackluster, which is putting it generously to say the least. And her acting ability is average at best. Why is she a "star" again?

3.5
    While she has a beautiful face and physically looks good, we are not reviewing physical beauty or sex appeal.

J'Lo writes little, if any, of her own music, a fact that irritates me because it has contributed to the success of talentless, simpletons like Britney Spears. There is no meaning, depth, or genuineness in their music and diametric to uniqueness, it is tediously monotonous. Like so much music today, it is of the "quantity not quality" formula.

Meanwhile, the meaning of her song "Jenny from the Block" shows her conceited delusion and skewed, distorted reality, in believing she is the same person now that she was growing up in the Bronx.

Nevermind her multi-million dollar, mansion-size homes, unbelievably pampered lifestyle, ability to wontonly spend money and purchase whatever she so desires regardless of cost, travel via chartered or private aircraft, commute by limo, vacation at only the finest, most luxurious locales while staying in the most lavish five-star hotels, et al ... but she's still the same "Jenny from the Block." Well, except for all of the aforementioned differences...

As for Jennifer Lopez's acting abilities, she is not much of an actress...even for a singer. Her range is quite narrow. Despite exhibiting little if any emotion in romantic scenes, she insists on doing romantic comedies. Even her best performances have been considered about average at best. There was the infamously awful and universally ridiculed train wreck called "Gigli". And her performances in "An Unfinished Life", "Monster-in-Law", "The Wedding Planner", and "Angel Eyes", just to name a few, left quite a bit to be desired. In a MovieLine interview she arrogantly stated she was the best of the "up and coming" actresses and went on to put down other actresses. Apparently her definition of a "good actress" differs from that of the rest of us.

But she is certainly not the worst "Worst Actress Ever", as it seems highly implausible, if not indisputably certain, anyone can wrestle that title away from Madonna.

Back to Ms. Lopez... One wonders what kind of baggage she is carrying given that, shy of her 35th birthday, she had been engaged once and married three times. And of those three marriages two crumbled before the second anniversary while the outcome of the third has yet-to-be determined.

J'Lo's fame in part comes courtesy of one of her most overrated parts: her a**. While it may be round and shapely, a photo of her in a bathing suit on the beach [facing away from the photographer] was hardly flattering. Her derrière looked aberrantly wide, and corpulently large with visible pockets of cellulite. Better take care of that butt Jennifer, for it is your best "talent."
  • She\\\\\\\'s so bad and pathetic that she definitely puts the low in \\\\\\\"J. Lo\\\\\\\"

Pathetioc, whiny, rude and rotten spoiled brat. she is not deep enough to drown a chocolate box. HEr music is an abomination its all aboput sleeping with as many people as possible, doing whatever you want and caring opnly about yourself. Her relationship with Ben Affleck is so fake, seriously? The only values she has is money, sleeeping around and \\\\\\\"Me, Me and Me\\\\\\\". She\\\\\\\'s so obsessedwith herself it\\\\\\\'sd not even funny. Most of the proper words to describe her are not and cannot be writtenn here. Describing her in nice languagew is a real challenge and a real burden. It is beyond me how anyone could like her.
  • empty

I've always liked Jennifer Lopez. I think the first time I fell in love with her was when she played Selena. I remember watching her and thinking she was so awesome. From there I've watched her progress into more movies and have done successful in every aspect. Although I don't think she's a strong singer she is considered to be a strong actress in my point of view. I always seem to enjoy the films she has been in and I would like to continue to see her in more movies.
  • Very talented and sexy woman!. Wonderfull smile and awesome voice

She is the most beautifull singing woman on earth :). Wonderful, and very talented actress. In all interwievs she behaes as a typical girl. That's I love her :))). Her new CD with songs singin' in spanish languages is really fantastic. I hope she in a very nirrest future plays another one. Poprostu boska kobitka, z boskim ciałem, wspaniałym głosem, i wogo,e jest códna.
    Polecam wszystkim którzy lubia gorące rytmy i gorące kobiety.
    Mam nadzieje ze wyda niedlugo kolejna fantastyczna plyte.
    pozdrawiam wszystkich czytających zycze milego surfowania po tym jakze interesujacym portalu. Pisze sobie i pisze, bo musze napisac 100 słow, hehe troszke duzo, no ale cóz....takie zycie..cos za coś :)
  • A singer and an actress...

Jennifer Lopez is amazing! She's a great singer and a pretty good actress. She used to be my favorite singer when I was little. My favorite song of hers is Waiting for Tonight. I still like that song, even though it's pretty old. I also liked Ain't It Funny, but I don't like that song as much as I used to. Some of my favorite movies that she stars in are: Anaconda, The Wedding Planner, Enough, Maid in Manhattan, Shall We Dance, and Monster in Law. Monster in Law and The Wedding Planner are two of my all time favorite movies. They are so funny!
  • empty

Jennifer is a great actress, unfortunatly some times she choose some crappy project. Rom-com aren't good for her, she's way better in dramas, like Angel eyes, Out of sight or recently El cantante were she give one of the best performance of the year.
  • pretty but getting old

7.2
    jeniffer lopez is pretty but she is just getting old it is time for someting new who knows maybe even a talk show. go on vacation or someting for a while then come back with some new ideas just like ricky martin or like shawn desman take time for yourself