Jeph Loeb

Jeph Loeb Fan Reviews (2)

• One of the most talented tv show producers in history.

Jeph Loeb is, in my opinion the best comic book writer ever. His complex stories rival that of many best-selling authors murder mysteries and he fleshes them out so easily. He obviously should be allowed more involvement in the tv industry because whenever he appears in the credits it is always after a thrilling and entertaining show. Heroes is a testament to this because I believe it is through Mr. Loeb's talented story-telling that such a complex story links together. I hope Jeph Loeb lives to a ripe-old age and keeps delivering quality comics, movies and tv shows until then.
  • This is to let people know of what I think of Jeph Loeb

Jeph Loeb is a talented and gifted writer. His presence on Smallville is crucial. He is very knowledgeable of the Superman lore and his insight has proven to make this one of the best shows on television. I enjoy watching Smallville and I look forward to the shows he has written. I also look forward to the books he writes for DC Comics. I hope he and Smallville stay around for a long time. He gives the comic world hope and shows what a real writter can do when given the oppurtinity. We should all thank him for helping the WB give us a remarkable and rememorable show.