Jerry Ferrara

Jerry Ferrara Fan Reviews (2)

• Why is this no talent, one trick pony getting work in this business?

0.0
    This guy will never be able to play anything other than the pudgy, little NY guy. I have to be honest, because there is no nice way of putting it, but Jerry has absolutely NO range, NO formal training, and it shows! Anyone who is in the business like myself, whether your a actor, casting director, agent, manager, produer, director ...they would all agree. He better pray that Entourage stays on the air , but personally I really wouldnt mind if they killed him off. No offense to freddie, Mena, and Alec, but I'm completely expecting/hoping this Brooklyn Rules independant to go straight to video.
    My advise to the rest of my colleagues..STOP GIVING HIM WORK! There are plenty of guys from NY that can produce better performances.
  • I think Jerry is an amazing actor! I\\\\\\\'m surprised I haven\\\\\\\'t seen him in so many other things!

I think Jerry is an amazing actor! I\\\\\\\'m surprised I haven\\\\\\\'t seen him in so many other things! I think he\\\\\\\'s a riot on Entourage and look forward to seeing him every time I watch it. It\\\\\\\'s a wonderful show and I hope it continues for years to come! And might I add, I have a HUGE crush on him!