Jerry Lawler

Jerry Lawler Fan Reviews (4)

• The King!

Jerry The King Lawler is currently on RAW with Jim Ross doing commentary and he is one of my favorite things about RAW he is always good and funny at his job and you can really tell he is happy to be their each and every week he has also wrestled on occasions evern though King was a wrestler before I was born I know he has held many tittles and has been in many matchs over all of the years he truely one of the greatest in the WWE RAW and I hope he continues their I rate Jerry Lawler a 10
  • Good color commentator

The reason I actually am giving him a 9 is because of the classic king he used to give us, when he was a heel announcer and would always root for the faces. But now he is a face lover just like JR and sometimes he can be very boring to listen to. Maybe someday he will go back to cheering for the heels.
  • Jerry Lawler

0.0
    This guy has to be the most talentless idiot. He just mouths of other wrestlers along with the other WWE announcers and not commentating the match properly. With the TNA wrestlers which are Don West and Mike Tenay they do a superb job on the matches while the WWE announcers suck eggs.
  • Lawler is an underappreciated icon.

Being from Tennessee, I have known about wrestling legend Jerry Lawler for years. As I have grown older I have grown to dislike what wrestling has become. It is a shame that the WWE has never realized what a talent Lawler is. He has "won" over 200 titles including the AWA World Championship, has recorded musical albums and is a great artist. His brawling wrestling style may seem out of date but that style was when wrestling was fun to watch. He is one of the great heels of alltime and his interview skills are right up there with Ric Flair. The WWE should get him out of the announcer's booth and use him as a manager or put him in a supergroup. The guy can upset fans like no other. I will never understand why the WWE downplays this legend.