Jerry Stiller

Jerry Stiller Fan Reviews (3)

• Father of B.Stiller, good in comedies.

One of the aces of comedians, Jerry Stiller, has nice works in his comedy shows and movies long ago. He's really nice. 5 stars.
  • He is so good at playing annoying characters that Idon't watch the shows he is in anymore.

I mean that as a compliment actually. I don't care for all the screaming, and the loud obnoxiousness, but that is the character type cast he has played for a while. While the character is annoying he is a good actor to portray a character like that, and do it so well. He also has alot of catch phrases from Seinfeld that people still talk about today. He had an act with his wife, who is talented as well. I don't find his fun that funny, I think he is pretty even when the character he plays like on Seinfeld or King of Queens is annoying.
  • SERENITY NOWWW! A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!

Jerry Stiller is the father of actor Ben Stiller (as everyone knows) and still is maintaining his acting carrer. He is best known as the father of Leah Remini's character as Carrie Spooner on The King of Queens as Arthur Spooner, and famously known as Frank Costanza, the father of George Costanza, on Seinfeld. Stiller is absolutely a funny guy who displays a serious yet silly attitude. He is a great co-star and guest star.