Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Jesse Tyler Ferguson Fan Reviews (2)

6.6
  • I just love "The Class". I am one of those out in this world who enjoy entertainment at its best. Each episode brings me laughter and a good feeling of destressment afterwards. The actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson is a very talented actor.

My overall review of the sitcom "The Class", is comedy at its best, hilarious and storylined based well. The Class sticks to its overall story and continues to let the audiences get to know each individual character. I must say that Jesse Tyler Ferguson is my favorite but the overall cast is great. Each one selected for the roles of the show fits them to a tee. I reccomend all to watch and become of part of the laughter that is heard all over the US. The writers of this show should be proud to deliver the cleaver lines from week to week. Thank you for bringing this household a night of destressing.
  • Jesse Tyler Ferguson plays Richie Velch on CBS's "The Class".

Jesse Tyler Ferguson is an amazing actor, and one of my personal favorites. When he first began on "The Class", he was a timid, suicidal no one to me. However, as the episodes progressed, he became a solid part of each show, and became my reason to continue watching every Monday night. I believe that although he has achieved great success on "The Class", he is an incredibly underrated actor. His inadvertent wit and sarcasm add a new level of comedy to the show that it would have been lacking otherwise. His relationships with other characters are guaranteed more than a few laughs each night. Jesse Tyler Ferguson truly shines in this role, and hopefully he will be recognized for his amazing talent.