TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Jessica Alba

Forums: Jessica Alba Board: Is Jessica Alba a good actress?

Good actress?

leesha_27

[1]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 17

See I've always thought that Jessica Alba was a good actress. In Dark Angel she plays Max really good and she has the awards and nominations to prove it.

But in her movie roles, she's basically been slated. (excl. Sin City) Do you think she is bad, or that she hasn't been given a role that challenges her?

Edited on 04/05/2008 9:12am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jojo2014

[2]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    i think the direcors should challenge her more i think shes up to the challenge and could be one of the best actresses out there. she also did very well in the eye.

gholde

[3]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 1

jojo2014 wrote:
    i think the direcors should challenge her more i think shes up to the challenge and could be one of the best actresses out there. she also did very well in the eye.

yah i think jessica alba is a good actress, she easily gets the emotions of her role and its very much reflected on her...im looking forwrd to see her in a more challenging role more actions more drama... i know she has it!!!

Brodoin15

[4]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 20
    She keeps your eyes on her, that's for sure.

mgeurts22

[5]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    It's all in how you define "good". Good meaning that she acts the living hell out of a scene? Well, no, probably not. Good meaning that she keeps your attention and you want to see her? Definitely. She has a charisma about her that pulls people in--and that goes beyond the obvious physical aspect of it. She has screen presence which many of today's Hollywood hotties do not have.