Jessica Betts

Jessica Betts Fan Reviews (3)

• Jessica Betts was born in Chicago. Her mother was a drug addict and she never knew her father. It's a sad story.

Jessica Betts is talented. Talented in the art of song. She auditioned for the competition - The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott. From the first episode she was my favorite singer and guess what? She WON!!! She won a contract with Missy Elliott and 100,000 dollars. She won by singing the song "Why Me." She sings from her heart and thats what I like most about her. She's like an idol to young kids. She was the only one on "The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott" that never went up for elimination. The other final two (Matthew and Deltrice) went up for elimination only once. On the show friendships were made and strongest freidnship was that of Jessica and Deltrice. They saw each other as competition and on the other hand, as family as well.

So, "The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott" was a great experience for Jessica and I know that she will never forget it.