Jim Cantore

Jim Cantore Fan Reviews (3)

• he is SOOO hot! I love watching storm stories, and i especially love hurricane season when he's out blowing around in all the wind!! more Jim!!! I just wanna rub his head!

he is SOOO hot! I love watching storm stories, and i especially love hurricane season when he's out blowing around in all the wind!! more Jim!!! I just wanna rub his head! I think the weather channel should use him more often, and give them more revealing windbreakers, I also think they shouldn't let him wear a hat, we need to see that sexy head! I also don't think he should be allowed SO close to the beaches when he is out reporting on hurricanes, we can't have Jim getting washed away by a rogue wave! JIM ROCKS!!!
  • CANTORE R00LZ

Hi!!11!!1!one!! I'm Jimz NuMbA WuN FaN!!!!!!!!11! I'll B @ that PaRtY at w00tErZ!!!!
  • Jim Cantore: The Man, The Legend.

Jim Cantore is my favorite person in the entire world. He rox0rz my sox0rz. I would marry him if I could. I watch the Weather Channel all the time to see him and I live for Hurricane Season because of him. During every Hurricane I hunker down in hopes of spotting him reporting in my neighborhood. This year we are having a Jim Cantore Hurricane Party at W00terz. :)