Jim Cummings

Jim Cummings Fan Reviews (8)

• One of my favorites.

Jim Cummings is one of my favorite voice actors besides Mel Blanc and Don Messick. My favorite work from him are Darkwing Duck, CatDog, Aladdin, and Goof Troop. He's one of those voice actors that you probably won't know if you see him on the street. But if you see his pics on the internet, people will know him. If I ever get to meet him I will probably ask him for his autograph. That's how coll I think he is. And not to mention the man can really sing. and I like that. Jim if you reading this, keep doing a fantastic job.
  • One of my all-time favorite Cartoon voice actors!

Jim Cummings does alot of good voices! First off, he does a very good mimic of Sterling Holloway's voice for Winnie the Pooh and then he also does a very good job mimicing Paul Winchell's Tigger voice. I think his voice really suits Darkwing Duck and Monty in 'Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers' well too and his voice for Robotnik in 'Sonic the Hedgehog' (or as many Sonic fans call it, SatAM) is very good, it fits his personality since it sounds dark. I think his funniest voices are the one he does for Proffesor Norton Nimbul in 'Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers' and the voice he does for Bonkers, it helps make the charactors hilarious. He also does a good evil voice for Fat Cat in 'Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers' aswell. He does very well in mainly Disney shows and movies.
  • Jim Cummings King of Cartoons

Just like "Hilary Haag" & "Brenna O' Brian" Mr. Jim cummings has a talent for Voice acting maybe he should have a Talk Show that stars himself & he can talk to som celbaries

-If your reading this Jim Get Started please your talents are needed

Mr. Jim Cummings eveybody give him a hand
  • Another great voice-actor, who's also one of THE Voice-Gods that exist.

Now, most people say that Frank Welker, Don Messick and Paul Winchell are the best "Voice-Gods" that ever lived so far, but they forget this special actor, who has played more than 100 different animated characters and still has the talent to impress us with it.

From his long resume, Jim Cummings has a bit of everything. He has voiced Darkwing Duck and Negaduck in "Darkwing Duck", Monterey Jack and Fat Cat in "Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers", the Shocker in "Spider-Man", Razoul in "Aladdin", El Capitan in "DuckTales", Fuzzy Lumpkins in "The Powerpuff Girls", Dr. Robotnik in "Sonic the Hedgehog", Mayor Manx in "SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron", Don Karnage in "TaleSpin", not to mention that he's the official voice of Pete and Tigger.

As for movies, he has played the singing voice of Rasputin in "Anastasia", Jacques and Morgan Moonscar in "Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island", Tulie and Jesper Poubelle in "Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire", and Ray in "The Princess and the Frog", just to name a few. Oh, and did I mention that he also does the voice of the Death Mask in the remake of the videogame "Splatterhouse"?

Let's face it everyone, Jim is very talented and he deserves a little more respect from some voice-actor fans out there. 10 out of 10!

• Wonderfully gifted actor

This actor is horribly under-represented. He was a key figure in making Disney what it is today with his work as Winnie the Pooh and more recently Tigger as well. You see his influence every day on TV. You cannot even be a true video gamer and not heard his influence, though you may not have known it was him. His work in the Baldur's Gate series most notably as Minsc is legendary (Go for the eyes Boo, go for the EYES!). But try to find his name in credits on Baldur's Gate, it's there but oscure just like most of his work outside of Winnie the Pooh. This guy is such an enigma, I spent 4 hours today searching on the net for a picture of the guy with no luck. Reminds me of another voice actor enigma, the late Bill Scott(Bullwinkle) - historic but unknown.
  • The man who put Disney in his place!

My Review of this man will be short, but Mr. Cummings has done so many voices and has really captured the hearts of millions. But what he will be mostly remembered for is doing the voice of Winnie the Pooh and now Tigger. The Winnie the Pooh books have charmed many. His role in the seires should be commended.

Mr. Cummings does so many voices its hard to track them all down. He also stared in many movies, like Shrek for instance, and The Winnie the Pooh movies. He has not been seen by many, which is a shame cuase i am sure that he would make a great actor.....but who knows...All i have to say is that He is wonderful and anyone intrested in his work should find all the info they can so as too become great like he is now.
  • A funny voice actor

When I first heard his voice it was for Pete the dog and he does a pretty good job on him he also did Darkwing duck which was excellent and then did Dr Eggman in SaTAM it was pretty good and then morton in chip and dale ranger rescue and fat cat. What I think of this voice actor is that he's a remarkable guy who makes his character witty and funny that's the good thing about him he will continue to be one of my best voice actors of all time around I hope continues doing disney cartoons and I hope to meet him one day.
  • One of the greatest.

Theres alot of famous voice actors.Tom Kenny,Tara Strong,And Jeff Bennet.Sure I like them all but one stands above them all.Jim Cummings with his loud,raspy,cunning voice of his.Darkwing Duck was my most praised show as a kid but I never thought of Darkwing as my hero,But the great Jim Cummings..My Hero.