Jim Fitzpatrick

Jim Fitzpatrick Fan Reviews (10)

• He is a very charismatic actor. Goodlooking but not to goodlooking.

A few weeks ago I was surfing through the TV channels cause there was nothing else to do, when I stummbled upon a movie that was no CBS called the Code Conspiracy. It was intriguing. The movie was about a man that had a hasidic jewish friend that had been studying the torahs. The hasidic jewish man then becomes the focus of the FBI and eventually they kill him. Then this actor Jim Fitzpatrick comes into the movie and wow, I was impressed by his charisma and energy. He is a very handsome man. Not too cute though, manly, if I had to choose one description. So Jim becomes the focus of the FBI and they chase him for the information his friend left him on a DVD.

All in all, I felt the movie was well made, but if not for Jim, the movie would have been average. He is a very believable actor. And he seemed very much at home in role.
  • the best way to learn how to act is to act with someone that has done it before. my acting teacher has worked with lots and lots of academy award winning actors and directors.

Mr. Jim is a very sweet man and a talented actor. I got to work with Mr. Jim at his filmmaking actors workshop. He did a scene with me and I couldn't help it. he made me cry because he was so real when he started talking about his best friend Joey. about half way through the scene tears started to roll down his cheeks and that made me cry. the scene was about one of his best friends that died when he was a little boy. I felt his heart pain. he really cared for his friend.
  • Mister Jim is the best drama teacher I ever had.

Boy totally swol! I just went w my girl SBi to mister Jims charity at the Tampa Arts Center! He taught me for two classes at imta and he taught me more than I've ever learned at my school or with any other teacher I've ever had in drama class ever. he's so funny. I thought he was crazy when we first came to the imta but then I realized he was just getting us to relax and take risks with characters in our scenes. We love you mister JIM FITZPATRICK. Please come to L.A. for imta!
  • empty

we're looking so forward to watching the kids movie you just did. when is it going to come out? ever since i watched you on All my Kids i've been a big-big fan. im' happily married and i think you are to, but if you ever got a divorce, i would leave my husband for you. i'm forwarding my email to you just in case. all my luv. bb
  • Mr. Fitzpatrick's one of those actors that can do any role. i saw him in a couple different movies and he was really really good. Good luck Pierce!

Mr. Fitzpatrick's one of those actors that can do any role. i saw him in a couple different movies and he was really really good. Good luck Pierce! Jim was Pierce Reilly on All My Children. He was one of the more convincing actors because he was so mysterious. He always kept us on our toes with storylines. he was dating half the show's women. boy are they lucky to have kissed his lips. i wish i could have done that.

I saw him recently in a movie called Distortion. he was extremely good in the role. and he was the only good character in the movie
  • When I was little, I'd watch All my Children with my mom every day. I remember my mom crying over this guy.

When I was a little girl I would watch All my Children with my mother every day. I remember my mom crying over this guy. he was ever so sensitive and caring about janet from another planet and her daughter Laura. I remember thinking gosh I hope I meet someone like that someday to rescue me. but of course I grew up and realized that soap operas are just fantasies. I read on the internet that he was producing and directing movies now. Would it be wierd to go introduce myself where he is making his movies? I did this guy in a couple other tv shows over the years but he will always be my AMC fantasy dream guy.
  • I move to the United States of America for to see my best favorite actors in the country, George Cloony, Antonio Banderas, and James Fitzpatrick(IV). Now I see many many actors that i never see before. Hollywood is full of many many so many people.

James Fitzpatrick(iv) is very very good actor like all my actors i like. strong and hansome and short hair. I move to the United States of America for to see my best favorite actors in the country, George Cloony, Antonio Banderas, and James Fitzpatrick(IV). Now I see many many actors that i never see before. Hollywood is full of many many so many people. And when i go to the movie studios the guards say to me you can not go to the show with out I know someone. so I go to the restaurants and I see them all. the stars eat so many fish in the Japanese markets. when can i watch this tv movie supernatural? I like very much James Fitzpatrick(iv) in the war movies. he is a very good looking man with a very strong body. James hangs onto a train when he acting in the Delta Movie. He is to do a lot of good war movies. i see them all.George Cloony is never in Hollywood. I look every place i go to. Warner Brothers have a nice ride to look at movie studios.
  • There isn't another actor i've seen that makes me wish i was the girl in the scene. James is sexy and goodlooking. And I always think of him.

Mr. Fitzpatrick is one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen in my life. I've almost seen every one of his movies and I'm looking forward to seeing more. I like the way he writes and I really like the way he acts. Even when he's playing a hardass he's sexy in a way.
  • Mr Jaime es muy bonito

Es very hansom and mucho talentses. mr jaime good riter of very good movie make, reunion americana. mucho talentses. actor. directo. muy hansom. story of many many peoples of schools all every peoples se histories to make understood. all can visits to se lifes an laughs with many funny actors in this.
  • I am so excited to see his new movie, National Lampoon's, The Last Guy on Earth. My family and I rented, 'An American Reunion,' and we cried through most of it. We had a similar experience here in the Islands, several years ago.

I try to rent all of Jims movies. He is such a beautiful heart, with the movie 'An American Reunion,' that we watch it 10 times before we return it to the rental house.

I am excited to read that he is to make another movie, National Lampoon's, The Last Guy on Earth.' He is very good movie maker. And a good actor.