Jim Parsons

Jim Parsons Fan Reviews (20)

• No imagino a Jim Parsons diferente a Sheldom Cooper

Pues eso, da al personaje tal carisma que quiz sea la mejor interpretacin que he visto de cualquier personaje. La forma de decir las frases, los gestos, el conjunto de ambos... El mismo debe tener parte del personaje Seguro! Lo cierto es que se lo pone difcil a los guionistas para otros trabajos. Tienen difcil llegar a tan alto nivel.
  • Love this show

Jim Parsons please stay in the closet. My husband now makes snarky remarks about your lacking female contact!!
  • jim parsons is awesome

jim parsons is a good actor
  • Laughter is 'good medicine'

Jim Parsons has got to be one of the most clever actors in Comedy, in a very long time. However, in saying that I don't want to give less kudos to his supporting actors & actresses. Each of them, bring to the table a style each their own, of complete comedy. Each evening at @11:00 I settle in with an episode that I have either recorded and/or is on in rerun and I laugh out loud, while my family sleeps. Jim's acting, as well as the other cast members keeps me in stitches and complete wonderment of 'how he can so fluently remember his lines in such a way, that is so very comical and entertaining, that I can barely catch my breath. The one thing that I find is that, you have to pay very close attention to what is being said, or you'll miss the humor that is being implemented within. How each of his co-stars can possibly keep a straight face is completely a mystery to me. In fact, I can't even look at him coming silently into a room during the show and without saying a word, he causes me to laugh just by his presence and expressions. What occurs to me also while watching is, all the people behind the scenes that makes this show so very successful, such as the writing of each episode. The talent that is throughout this show, is surely phenomenal. God bless all that you continue to do and keep it as clean as possible and the integrity of this show's success shall remain in tact. Love it ;-)
  • Brilliant actor with incredible timing!

Training you must have had, yes, but the nuances and "schtick" and bits and unbelievable comedic timing is pure innate talent. That I don't think one can teach. That comes from within. You with have it or you don't and all the training in the world can't bring to proverbial table what you, Jim, bring, so seemingly effortless, leaving us in stitches and rolling on the floor in laughter. The convoluted lines and lonnnnnnng monologues that your amazing writers provide for you - you just deliver so articulately and so perfectly timed and so easily that it never ceases to amaze us! Hats off to you, Dr. Sheldon Leonard - you are one talented actor! The cast of BBT is as perfect a blend of characters and actors as the best of the TV past Bunker, Seinfeld, Carol are fans forever.
  • The reason i watch TBBT :)

Jim (Sheldon) is the reason i watch Big bang theory.. :) He' such a great actor & i think He's such a nice person. & yeah.. He's Adorable ;'D
  • TBBT would be incomplete without Jim Parsons!

He is just way to funny to miss. I really can't wait for another season of this show. September seems way too far away. Sheldon Cooper is one of the funniest sitcom characters to this date (imo). His snarky remarks, his lack of understanding sarcasm (which he's finally starting to understand), his germaphobia, his laugh. Just everything makes me laugh. On another note, I've seen interviews with Jim Parsons on David Letterman, etc. and he's just as funny in interviews as he is in TBBT. One of my favorite sitcom actors of all time!
  • Jim Parsons!

I have been watching the Big Bang Theory for many years now. I have never, ever seen a funnier actor and comedian than Jim Parsons. I seen him on a talk show andhe is the most humble man! He says it is all the writers. LOL! I don't think so Jim. You are brillant and also very gifted at what you do!
  • Bazinga!

If anyone has seen TBBT it's apparent how Jim Parsons stole our hearts. He plays an awkward character but does it in perfect timing. I read that he studied acting in graduate school but when he in character as Dr. Sheldon Cooper, he really made me to believe when he delivers his lines that he knows Physics. I realized after watching the show for years that when I tune in I look forward to what will be his next crazy antics. He is one of my two most favorite male characters of all time the other one being Chandler Bing.
  • Big Bang Theory

Best. Actor. Ever.
  • Awesome

I can't imagine many, if any, that could fill the role he takes on so well. I would go so far as to say that this role was almost made for him to preform. That character being Sheldon that is. Then again he does make a good muppet as well.
  • Jim Parson's is perfect!!!!!!

I am so happy that Big Bang Theory is something i can watch every week..If i had it my way I would have it on everyday of the week. I am the biggest fan of the show, and I am the biggest Jim Parson's 'Sheldon' fan!!! The way he delivers his lines just puts a smile on my face. The whole cast is hilarious and mesh so well together. They couldn't have found a better person to act as sheldon. I will follow him on whatever he does from this point on.. He is the best actor ever!! and cute too!!!
  • The funniest man on tv today! Seriously funny without even trying!

Seriously, he's the funniest guy that i've seen on tv! I'm hooked with The Big Bang Theory because of him! Well of course, there's Penny too. It's like when you see him, you wait for him to say something because you know it will be totally funny. Just seeing him can make you feel funny already. It's the best comedy show for me! My little sister adores him too and would stop everything that she's doing just to watch episodes of the big bang theory! I am so glad to know that the series will be staying for three more years! Yey!
  • Could not, would not imagine this show without the fabulous Jim Parsons!

I am actually surprised that there are not more reviews on him, especially since he has now won an Emmy and Golden Globe award! I know some may think his character is saturated on the show at times but can you imagine him now being on at all? I love Sheldon Lee 'trouble' Cooper! He is the ultimate star of the show as all his friends lives revolve/involve him as well. Everyone 'puts' up with him even at his worse! But its because Jim is just too damn cute! He is adorable/adored and well loved! Having had the priviledge of seeing this show live a few times and even extra priviledge to meet most of the stars I have to say the only one I absolutely NEED to meet now is Jim but that may be almost impossible as he is so frackin' popular and would be mobbed by fans for sure. So lets talk about why I love Jim other than what I've stated above. His delivery of his lines, his fast paced dialogue, his character is very unique and he (Jim) just nails it every single time! He is probably the one who least breaks within the cast. Take notice at the bloopers in season 3 to see what I mean. Jim is so lucky. He gets to be two completely different people, assholic as Sheldon and a sweetheart as himself. An actor's biggest gift from a fan is to be told that he is so convincing as the character he plays and that it looks so easy. I imagine that Jim will have more awards and recoginition in the very near future for his incredible performances in The Big Bang Theory and many other projects. I will be jealous of NY this summmer as they get to have him when he makes his Broadway debut! Good luck Jim, in all you do and know I will be there every step of the way! :)
  • An Emmy-worthy actor who has nerds like me hooked to The Big Bang Theory!

"The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" is one of my favorite television episodes of all time because of this man! He is so talented, I don't understand why his talents weren't discovered/appreciated earlier. He's so perfect for his role as Sheldon, and I honestly cannot image anyone else even attempting to take on the role. Some of Sheldon's lines could be taken as insulting, but Jim is so charming and hilarious that nothing is offensive! Not only is Jim great on TBBT, but he is really nice in real life too. I have watched every video interview youtube has to offer, and I still can't get enough of his quick wit and honesty. Plus he is so charming, and I never would have guessed he's 36 years old! I am going to be very upset if he doesn't win an Emmy for his amazing work. After the nominations came out, he was glowing. Who else is that humble and adorable?!
  • HIlarious

this guy is HIlarious, I have never laughed so hard in my life. he acts just like a robot and I think he plays the part to the perfection. anyone who sees the show will really believe that he was a geek. and doing most of his acting with minimal expressions on his face. all around he has became one of m favorite characters in only a few episodes. his acting is real and genuine and the different between him and other people in other sitcoms is the role he plays is not a typical role of every day life.
  • Date of Birth 24 March 1973, Houston, Texas, USA

Was a member of Infernal Bridegroom Productions, a Houston-based theater company.

-----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

1991 graduate of Klein Oak High School in Spring, Texas.

Name is Jim Parson the second .

,,,d^_^b,,, hello

• best actor on TV today!

Yeah, I think it's fair to say that he is the greatest actor on TV today. He makes me laugh at every turn. He manages to play one of the most difficult roles on TV so flawlessly! I am astounded by the sheer talent of Jim Parsons. How can he ramble off all of these lines with a straight face? He's just amazing! I wait in great anticipation for big bang every week, half because of Sheldon, and half because it's just overall, so well written. The best lines of the big bang theory are all from Sheldon. His joke concerning nervous ticks! His constant corrections of other people's errors. "Reductio ad absurdum" --genius. I guess alot of the credit goes to the writers, but still, give Jim Parsons an Emmy for Pete's sake! Heck, give him a stack of awards!
  • I am writing because I find the character "Sheldon" wonderful and he makes me laugh every week. I want to see more of the geek factor on a regular basis more than I see now.

I love him as Sheldon!!! He does a great job. Keep up the great work!!! I look forward to watching this show every week because of the great chemistry between the characters. They portray the geek factors so well, I actually now believe there are people out there that live this way due to the great acting and writing from this show. Please keep up the great job and I really hope this show continues on for a very long time. I like the fact that "Sheldon" must master the geek terminology down to a science before the taping and does it so well. Keep me laughing Jim...
  • Give this guy an Emmy.

He with out a doubt deserves an Emmy. Forget the fact that his character is by far the funniest on television, the ability to play the role is what makes him my number one choice for an award. The lines he has to remember are uncomparable to any other sitcom star I can remember. I don't even know what the hell he is saying half the time yet his delivery and facial expressions make me laugh my ass off.
    I'm surprised he hasn't had any other major roles on tv but I'm sure Big Bang Theory won't be his last.