Jimmy Smits

Jimmy Smits Fan Reviews (4)

• Dexter's new friend.

Jimmy Smits was terrific in Season 3 of Dexter playing a d.a. with a dark side--much like Dexter's 'dark passenger.' Smits powerfully portrays the d.a. with a huge ego. He's charming, seductive, and ultimately dangerous.

The storyline with these two damaged men was superb. Miguel finally gets Dexter to open up and chill with him; it's good to see Dexter relaxing. We think Dexter will finally have a friend who understands him completely, but unfortunately it is not to be in the long run.

Smits should win an Emmy for his role. I'm really sorry he won't be in Season 4--I'll miss him.
  • I have been a big fan for many years.People can really get into the characters you play.Not alot of actors can hold an audience interest in a character as you have.Kudos! I look forward to seeing you for many years to come., Take care ,Chris

Jimmy Smits is one of the all time greats ,I have been a big fan for many years.He really got my attention with LA Law,loved his character.Never got tired of watching Jimmy.I have followed his career all the through to Cane.I have never been disappointed in his work.It's always a pleasure to watch him on screen.Jimmys extreme good looks doesn't hurt one little bit either.His striking features make it very easy for you to believe in his character,and to feel what hes feeling when hes saying his lines.Excellent quality in an actor.I give Jimmy Smits a 10,he deserves the highest score he has earned it.
  • Jimmy Smits is a fabulous actor! I've enjoyed his acting in movies as well as in his LA Law days and NYPD Blues. I'm so happy to see him in a leading role again. Wishing Jimmy great success! I'll be watching Cane faithfully. It's a great new show.

I think Jimmy Smits is a fabulous actor. He is by far one of my favorite actors. I've enjoyed his acting in movies as well as in his LA Law days and NYPD Blues. I'd love the chance to see him act in a play. I'm so happy to see him in a leading role again. As Alex Vega, he commands respect yet shows the emotional side of taking over the family business. But, it's interesting to see him as the bad guy for a change (e.g, hiring hit men to take out anyone who opposes him family). Wishing Jimmy great success! I'll be watching Cane faithfully. It's a great new show.

And what a handsome man!
  • Jimmy Smits is one of the most talented mail actors on television. I am surprised he has not gotten alot more big screen roles. He can be mean and soft, he is so strong he can make you understand what he feels, without much effort. He is a 10, in looks.

I have watched almost everything Jimmy Smits has appeared in. He is such a Diverse actor. He scores 100, in my eyes! He has played a bad guy, good guy, politician and so many other roles. It amazes me that he is not as famous as Brad Pitt and George Clooney, in big screen roles. He certainly has the looks.