Jimmy Wlcek

Jimmy Wlcek Fan Reviews (4)

• empty

Jimmy Wlcek es uno de los mejores actores, ademas de un experto en artes marciales.
    No le conozco personalmente pero estoy segura de que es una gran persona.
    Creo que hay poca informacion sobre el.
  • The first and only time I have seen James Wlcek in action was on "Walker Texas Ranger."

James Wlcek is one of the most talented martial artist I've ever seen. I totally loved this acting and character he did in "Walker Texas Ranger". I would have liked to seen him in "Sons Of Thunder.

I think Jimmy deserves more credit for his acting than he has gotten. Jimmy is absolutely wonderful and I hope to see him in more projects.

I believe that the film industry is missing out on a extremely talented actor and I don't know why I do not see him more films. I am sure Jimmy is doing what he wants to do, so many actors make films just for the money and do not care what kind of image they are reflecting.

Jimmy if you every happen by this page I wish you the best in all of your desires.
  • I think that hollywood is are missing out on a really great actor and I don't know why I do not see more often. Please if you are reading this give Jimmy Wlcek a movie or a television show. He is talented and has alot of potential.

Give Jimmy Wlcek a show are star him in a movie. Fans have been waiting too long and we all miss him so much. This is a great and wonderful actor and he is better than some of those actors that I see alot. JImmy Wlcek is not just a great actor but he is a great person inside and out. If there is a movie are television show and you need a someone to be lead starring role please think of Jimmy Wlcek. He will give you all of his best and more. You don't know that you are missing out.
  • James "Jimmy" Wlcek is one of the most talented actors I've ever seen. I totally loved this acting and character he did in "Walker Texas Ranger" and the Spun-off "Sons Of Thunder.

I think Jimmy should get more credit of his acting he is truly amazing and talented.

Turther more is he the kindest actor I know that cares a lot for his fans.

Jimmy is truly amazing (I've said that before LOL) and I hope to see him in more and greater projects..