Jimmy Zoppi

Jimmy Zoppi Fan Reviews (2)

7.1
  • One of 4kids few kind hearted VAs.

Jimmy Zoppi is pretty good. He used to do Gary Oak from Pokemon and will do him again in the series finale of Pokemon Advanced Generation. After Maddie Blaustein and Eric Stuart had to stop doing Meowth and James he took their place. He does an okay James, and while he had a bit of a rocky start on Meowth he is improving big time. He is a really good guy and just like the rest of Pokemon's new voice crew, he kept practicing and practicing on getting the character's old voices right and actually succeeded. My only problem is that he does a horrible job as Vector.
  • My favorite TPCi voice actor, but still not my preferred take on roles.

I like James Cathcart/Jimmy Zoppi. He's pretty talented, and he has quite the versatile range if he can play characters like James, Meowth, and Professor Oak pretty decently in TPCi's dub of Pokemon. (I much prefer Eric Stuart, Maddie Blaustein, and Stuart Zagnit to his voice overs, but that goes for the entire cast, though), but he seems to be getting better at it as time goes on. His James voice ranges from decent-good, his Meowth voice ranges from poor-good, but his Professor Oak voice is not too good and I think he should work on that one. I actually like his Shigeru/Gary more than the Japanese one, and he does a great Insector Haga/Weevil Underwood too.