Jo Marie Payton

Jo Marie Payton Fan Reviews (3)

• I really liked you when you were on Perfect Strangers because I thought you had a cute nobby nose.

I am a big fan of yours. I have watched and taped every episode with you as Harriette Winslow in Perfect Strangers.

I am living in a residential house because I have Aspergers Syndrome, which means I get stuck on magpies, I have been watching Perfect Strangers with family and friends.

I would like to meet you for a cake and a hot chocolate one day.
  • A talented actress

Jo Marie played Harriette Winslow on Family Matters for most of the series she left with only a few epiosdes left, she is a telented actress and she played Harriette, the whole cast of Family Matters was top notch.

I had the pleasue of meeting Jo Marie once in person, and she is a wonderful person to talk to, she is a great person on and off TV, and I'm glad I had the oppertunity to meet her.
  • jomarie payton is fabulous...so gorgeuos in person.

all of this womans work is flawless and i love to be entertained by her cool yet precisely on target characters..i met her today in my place of business and she was so pleasant and you could feel that she loved her fan.incredible that i was just talking about several of the characters she played(will and garce:mrs.freeman..harriet winslow/family matters) and i happen to help her ..put this woman in more...shes great..im a fan!!!!!