Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Fan Reviews (5)

• Whore

I never see a bitch bigger than you in Prison Break, if you're like that in real life , than you're a slut.
  • empty

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is a decent actress, but she hasn't really done enough films that I have seen for me to fairly judge her more thoroughly. I've only ever really seen her in one genre of movies (teen comedies) and in those films she is okay, but her portrayal of her characters always seem to be the same.
  • Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is a beautiful Great Actress

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is a beautiful Great Actress.I saw all her movies, and I hope we will see more of her. The best movie of her is She's all that, but sehe is also great in Prison Break. I hope that she will be playing at Prison Break Cherry Hill of anothercomedy or horror movie. I have build a website about her and I have placed a tattoo with the name Jodi Lyn O'Keefe to the inside of my right arm, because Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is special for me… she gives me hope and she let me smile! SO Jodi if you read this. Keep on going and we see you in your next movie

www.jodilynokeefe.info
  • From child actress to adult actress! Great transition!

I saw her first in the tv show of the 90's Nash Bridges as Don Johnson's daughter in it. She has since made the transition from child actress to adult actress it seems with ease. As the evil and witchy Susan B Anthony in Prison Break. As she is the you know what that you like to hate but in a good kind of way. As she is probably the first real villianess that you really don't like. But still, want around as that keeps the show flowing around a bit. Can't wait to see what is in her future as she is awesome. Keep up the good work Jodi!
  • The best newcomer in Prison Break for sure.

Extremely talented actress..so glad she's got the part in one of my favorite shows, prison break. I've seen her a couple of times in some movies before this show,and i honestly didn't expect much from her when i heard she was casted in PB but boy did she prove me wrong! I don't know the mystery of why she always play antagonist throughout her career( cause she definitely has a fun and lovable side in her..judging from her interviews). But her portrayal of Susan B Anthony in Prison Break is second to none...she really can play a mean character and the intensity in her eyes is magnificent. Hopefully this character will evolve into one of the 'good guys'. Talented actress, a very lovable person- what a capture by FOX!