Jodie Foster

Jodie Foster Fan Reviews (6)

• Smart, talented and sexy.

Jodie Foster has been in the public eye since she was a bare butt 3 year old and being the Coppertone kid. As she's aged, she has taken one more and more challenges from being an actress to producing and directing. Her determination to keep her private life private only adds to her mystique.
  • She is a very good actress!

I think she is a legend because all of her movies are really good, lets start talking about the The Silence of the Lambs that movie was amazing and she won an Oscar for that. Other great movie was Panic Room I loved that movie it was different from the others thrillers and she again was perfect, and then she disappear and come back with Flightplan that I loved too, it was really good to see her back.
    I think everybody enjoy seeing her at some movie, and that it isn't a easy thing to do, you have got to be talent, that is the most important thing that she has talent.
    So I think now you understand why I like her so much!
  • empty

I know that Jodie Foster was a child star and is still acting in brilliant stuff these days, I only know of some of her more recent products like Flightplan and Panic rooms. In both of these, she was just brilliant!
  • empty

Jodie Foster is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Silence of the Lambs."
  • empty

Jodie Foster is a talented and pretty actress who acts in one of my favorite movies: "Taxi Driver".
  • Foster is a consumate professional who always tries to deliver her best performance.

She was born with a lot of opportunities into the entertainment than most people will ever get, however, Foster has taken advantage of each chance and shown that she is a real actress that can do anything.

You can't help but be impressed her work from "Taxi Driver" to "The Accused" to her role in "Silence of the Lambs". Foster will play almost any role and deliver a sense of realism, intensity, and passion to it that only a few actresses can do. She's respected by both male and female stars in Hollywood.

It's hard to fathom then that despite her success at an early age she is really self-conscious about who she is and her job as an actor. She went to Yale graduated with a degreee in Literature yet still didn't quite know what to do with herself. She went back to what she knew best and get back into acting.

She was extremely skeptical of her performance in "The Accused" which ended up winning an Oscar for her performance. The same thing happened with her role as Clarice Starling in "Silence of the Lambs". This self-conscioussness is I think what really helps out Foster. She doesn't let success quite go to her head. I've never seen her brag about her performance and that really is what many actors should do.

Career-wise, she's picky about the roles she does but often times surprises people by her choices. Foster really is an actress that marches to her drum. She will be remembered as one of the best stars in Hollywood in a long time. It's also a great example as she was a child star that she breaks the stereotype that child stars usually end up with tragic lives and a worthless career.