Joe Penny

Joe Penny Fan Reviews (3)

• J olly and exquisite pleasures, I melt with each image. O f your scenes, I\'m Hostage, no ransom will be asked. E ternal youth, silhouette inlaid on the film, I look at them and look at again, never ruffled, nor wrinkled.

J olly and exquisite pleasures, I melt with each image.
    O f your scenes, I\'m Hostage, no ransom will be asked.

P hantasm of my days, you don\'t have access to my nights.
    E yes penetrating, seducers, tender, sovereign, merry, sincere, a little macho, a bit of melodrama, I avoid resisting .
    N ausea of the heart, of the spirit, you are a delighting derivative.
    N either pain, nor joy, I start, I finish, I imagine.
    Y earning of Transitory and virtual feeling, I wander and I plane on erotic feelings.

Sign: Marie-Ange
  • Joe Penny is one of my all time favorite actors!

Joe is a super actor and is uderrated for his acting abilities. He should have been a bigger star. He was so sexy in Riptide and Jake and the Fatman, and he still is! As long as he is around I will keep on watching. I love you Joe, you are hot!
  • Fond memories of Riptide

I was just enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to some music when The Beach Boys' "Be True to Your School" came on and I remembered an episode of Riptide that used this song at the close of the show and watching Joe Penny throwing a football around lamenting the loss of his high school friends and football coach before climbing into that of so beautiful car. It was a very touching scene and I don't believe Joe Penny has ever received the credit he deserves as an actor.