Joe Pichler

Joe Pichler Fan Reviews (2)

• Joe Pichler disappeared 2 years ago. He was with some previous friends and never seen again. The friends refuse to meet with police.

The friends Joe Pichler was with the night he disappeared said Joe committed suicide. The police jumped on this conclusion. Joe did not commit suicide. Joe had been robbed. The friends have not agreed to interviews/polygraphs.
    The media has written Joe's case off as suicide thanks to the Bremerton Wa police dept's poor work and a fast thinking friend that was not a friend.
    The people that were with Joe the night he disappeared create a Fake MySpace account that was not created by Joe and does not reflect Joe. It reflects his not so very good friends.
    Please call the FBI Seattle office. Ask them to help with Joe's case.
  • Joe Pichler is so sexy.. being oneof my good friends and all I have gotten to know him better than his other fans. He rocks my socks and his movies are so good. I like to party with him becuse he always makes me laugh. Love you joe!!!!

Joe Pichler is so hot!

I Love him!!

Go Joe!

I think that when im older i will marry joe and we will have little babies that are very cute.. joe is my best friend forever. His apartment rocks and i love to hangout with him all the time. Its funto watch his movies and touch myself. He turns me on all the time. Hes my numberone favorite actor of all time!