Joel Gretsch

Joel Gretsch Fan Reviews (5)

• He made Taken miniseries and 4400 the reason for watching!

I swore I was not going to watch a show about aliens, but I got sucked into watching the entire Taken miniseries, and LOVED it! Joel is one of the reasons why! He played a convincing bad guy, and I actually felt bad for him in the end. When I saw that he was going to be on the 4400, I thought that I wouldn’t watch it because I thought it would be like another "Taken," and it would not be as good, and I’d be disappointed. But once again, Joel's so talented, I forgot who he was from Taken, and that to me makes a talented actor. To me it’s when you are convinced he or she is who they are now & not who or what they played in the past. And this certainly means that you are not reminded who they are as the actor, Joel Gretsch. You don’t think, “Oh, that’s just Joel Gretsch acting.” You just get lost in the character they are playing now.

He is awesome to watch.

Thanks for making TV fun to watch again!
  • empty

Not a lot of movie, strangely, but he is quite a good actor. His biggest role was certainly "Taken" but now, his work on "The 4400" is helping him to get back under the radars.
  • Watch for his star rising

Joel Gretsch has been around for awhile and turning out solid work, but most folks first became aware of him during the airing of "Taken". His performance of Owen Crawford was one of the best on TV miniseries that year. Now that The 4400 is in it's second season, he is proving to be a top leading man for USA Network.
    John
  • What a great actor -- handsome actor! There's something great about Joel that I can't put my finger on.. but he's definately awesome! I really like the chemistry that he has on screen with the other actors and enjoy his smile.

There's something great about Joel that I can't put my finger on.. but he's definately awesome! I really like the chemistry that he has on screen with the other actors and enjoy his smile.I haven't seen the miniseries Taken yet. But it's on my list of things to see. And, I hope to see Joel on some more projects in the future.
  • He's extremely talented and very nice looking.

0.0
    I think he is extermely talented. I loved him in "Taken" He was one of those villians that you to hate. The show lost a lot of it's "umph" when his character died.

He's the reason I started (and continue to watch) "The 4400"

I'd love to meet him to thank him for sharing his talent with the world. I rate him a 10 (can't get the score to show that). However, if he ever told me, "You're the sun and the moon to me" I'd run like hell...lol.