Joel Keller

Joel Keller Fan Reviews (3)

• what a girl wants

what a hunk, man would i like to spend some quality time with this young man. but i agree it is hard to find much information on him. maybe its better that we dont know if he is married so the fantasy of having him to ourselves can live on for the rest of us ladies? anyhow i read one interview he gave and it was really cool how he described preparing for different roles he has acted. thank you Joel S Keller for the many hours of quality entertainment and eye candy you have given us
  • a good young actor

this is one of the hardest actors to get info on which is a shock for so talanted and handsome a man. I at least have some more things to look out for now! as much as I love Blue murder and sue thomas FBeye it's be nice to see more of his range.
  • Summary: Joel Kelly, the most Gorgeous man alive.

I would like to start out by saying that Joel Keller makes my day.
    When I watch Blue Murder every Saturday night at 9 I can’t wait because I only watch the show to watch him.

He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my lifetime and I’ve been around for quite a while. I would love a chance to meet him and get an autograph if possible.

I am not sure where this review goes but if it does get passed along to the beautiful and talented Joel then I would have to add a few more details.

Joel, might I tell you that you literally take my breathe away. You are such a joy to watch…sometimes I pay attention to what the show is about but it’s very difficult because when I see you I melt in my seat. I hope you are not married or have a girlfriend because I would like to ask you out for a coffee. I hope to meet you someday and let me tell you it would definitely make my day even if I was to meet you for just one minute. If you have time out of your busy schedule please email me @ patriziacado@hotmail.com. I live in Toronto, was born and raised here. Oh yeah, I’m not a serial killer or anything. And oh yeah, I’m not ugly either so if you think you are talking to an ugly old chick, that wouldn’t be me.

Hope I made you laugh. Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you!

Patty