John Bunnell

John Bunnell Fan Reviews (3)

3.8
  • The show is fine but the added special effects are about as believable as the clueless narrator, Bunnell.

2.8
    The show does have some good moments along with exciting footage but the Big Star John Bunnell must not think so or there would not be all of the phony tires squealing, sirens blaring and repeated shots of every scene three times. I like most of the shows on Court TV and most of the Police Videos with different hosts. There is just something about host Bunnell that has an arrogance or "air" in his voice that is repulsive and causes me to turn to another show, well before his show is over. No matter how exciting or interesting the show may be, if John Bunnell is the host, I do not care to watch it. The guy is as phony as the continoues tire squeals and sirens. He may be able to get away with it as a cop and always being right, but as a show host, he is a loser. I am not a prior offender and have never come close to the man, I just do not like his attitude.
  • Obvious slandering

I've watched this show numerous times. Every episode i see is full of slandering, labeling judging and outright misleading statements by the narrator John Bunnell. He glorifies law enforcement when they are clearly the force abusers. Get rid of Bunnell and the writers and start fresh with new updated material. Stop the false statements, cheesy sound effects, old footage (lets keep it within 3 yrs, not 13 years ago) and repetitive shots and the show might be worthwhile.

• are your eyes broken

i was watching a show on nov 25 07 at 2200 hrs on court tv (comcast in areacode 49201 michigan) when i heard the most rediculous statments repetitivly you stated that the driver in the vidio a male driving a blue pickup was ramming hitting and slamming into a police car when in acuality the video shows the officer hitting the perpetrator now commentaring on the vidios is fine but why would you blatently twist the truth when it is so obvious that the officer is hitting the perpetrator not the oppisite and no im not saying the male in the truck was in the right he wasnt however nobody should make blatently oposing comments to a video beng seen nation wide the writer for this show should be repremanded for even placing this material in the script and you should be reprimanded for agreeing to say it for use on television everybody has their rights and if i had been the man driving the truck i would sue you outright for slanderous comments and anything else my lawyer could come up with