John DiMaggio

John DiMaggio Fan Reviews (9)

• Do the Bender!!

One of the best voice actors out there. I loved his role as Bender on Comedy Central's Futurama (they need to get off their duffs and start making new episodes, that series can run as long as The Simpsons). He does some of the less recurring character voices as well, such as the Wisdom Tooth, which I didn't know was him until I looked it up. Very versatile voice actor. Rada rada!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • Holy **** this man is outstandingly funny.

I cannot put into words the type of original humor that he puts forth. For example: I was at the BWABB showing at the gaslamp,and when he stood up to speak,he said this: "Shut up! ... Now, make some noise for the creator of Futurama!" the first part of what he said startled me, but after the short original shock wore off, I could barely stop laughing. He should do stand up if he doesn't already. If he does, i need to get it on DVD. any body who gives Mr. Di Maggio a low score isn't in there right mind. I send my respect to him, and hope that he can entertain his countless fans for years to come.
  • One of the best voice actors out there.

John DiMaggio is one of my favorite voice actors. His character in Futurama, Bender, is one of my all time favorites. He definitely lets his experience as a stand up comic shine in the roles he does. He is hilarious as Bender and as Dr. Drakkon in Kim Possible. He has a unique voice that if you hear it you will recognize that it is John behind the voice of a character. They just released a new Futurama movie focusing on Bender. Hopefully there will be many more to come and also hopefully he will continue his work on Kim Possible as Dr. Drakken.
  • hes got a very funny accent anyways i loved his role as bender from futurama he made such a great role to him

this guy is very funny i love this guy he has such a funny accent i know other roles this guy had but there minor intersting rather no offence whats next for john dimaggio i will never know end of review so overall i give this guy a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • This guy has been a favorite of mine for a long time!

He voices Bender in Futurama, which is my favorite show so far. Bender is my favorite character on Futurama, and DiMaggio helps make him my favorite because of his voice. I enjoy his role as Dr. Drakken in Kim Possible, as well. John obviously is a great voice actor for evil characters. This guy has a bright future ahead of him.
    Overall, he's a talented voice actor.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Funny, funny man!

John is very funny! I love him on Futurama, Bender really is great. The way he can change his voice so many times is great, most of the time you can't even tell the difference. When he's on Kim Possible, voicing Dr. Drakken, he makes a lot of the stuff funny! He makes so many shows better, then they already are.
  • John DiMaggio

John DiMaggio is one of the best voice actors around. I heard his voice on cartoons like Futurama, The Simpsons, Father Of The Pride and others but in my opinion he is most known for doing Bender the robot of Futurama. He did a real good job on Bender the robot.
  • Hes a great voice actor and I really enjoy his roles.

John DiMaggio is a great voice actor in my opinion and I really enjoy his work on many roles that he does.

I like his voice acting as Dr. Drakken on Kim Possible, and his recurring roles as Brother Blood on teen titans and the Scotsman on Samurai jack.

His voice might not be unique but the way he brings out the voice and the emotion in the character he voices makes the character more fun and enjoyable. I really hope John appears in more shows as I believe he is a superb voice actor. Nothing bad about him that i can say though.
  • Awesome actor

This man should be in more than animation. I think he would make an excellent actor on a sitcom. His best role is Bender from Futurama and since then he's been in a lot more animated shows. This just proves his greatness. Someone please tell Fox or CBS or someone that he needs to be on more sitcoms.