John Larroquette

John Larroquette Fan Reviews (6)

• empty

Two years ago I became a huge John Larroquette fan when I came across the Night Court marathon on TV Land. Since then I've spent those two years watching about 25 to 30 years worth of his material. He's one of the greatest actors I've ever watched, but I'm sad to say as of recent he's been sliding. McBride and Boston Legal have been both unimpressive. Carl Sack was supposed to be this excellent, wonderful addition to Crane Poole & Schmidt, but he only came off as wishy-washy, two-faced, hollow and lovey dovey. I'd like to believe that Carl Sack is based on Dan Fielding during the "breakdown" story arc. Remember when Dan went nice and how creepy it was? This is Carl Sack in a nutshell.
    Boston Legal aside, John is cool and if you don't like Boston Legal, don't let that deter you from discovering his earlier works. He was a wonderful actor during his peak in the 80s and 1990s, but I think that Joey Heric killed his energy. The role was the most dramatic and engaging of his entire career! After that, anybody would a lot to live up to!