John Nettles

John Nettles Fan Reviews (4)

• John Nettles is a sweet and handsom Brittish actor you migh have seen in popular shows such as Midsomer Murders or French and Saunders.

The first time I saw John Nettles was in Midsomer Murders and I absolutely fell in love with his acting immediately. There are so many layers of Tom Barnaby and John Nettles manages to capture them all in a magnificent way. Crime solvers are usually very easy to play since they are usually written to be very one dimensional. Tom Barnaby is far from one dimensional and John plays him well.

Since my first encounter with John and Midsomer Murders I’ve tried to watch as many of his Tv performances as I possibly can. I haven’t been able to get my hands on all his work but I have to admit John has not disappointed me so far. I am a big fan of his work.

I did however find a small flaw… It turns out John Nettles shares my love for crime shows on TV, such as CSI: Miami. It turns out he is a big fan of David Caruso’s acting, and lets just say… I am not.