John O'Hurley

John O'Hurley Fan Reviews (6)

• A really sore loser.

He lost respect after that whole DWTS crap. Not funny.Can't act.
  • My idea of the new family feud and gentlemen host John O'Hurley:)

I think John O'Hurley is an excellent host and a beautiful person. I congratulate him on the health and well being of him/his beautiful wife, precious first-born baby boy and all his success!! I've always been a fan. I loved that episode on family feud when they surprised him with his sweetheart baby and a cake. His son was doing the same thing, that my baby does to me when I try to feed her. I've never watched dancing with the stars but the world would be a better place if people were more at peace with themselves and others!!
  • This person is one of the greatest I have seen. He is able to be a host of a show and control the situation without any effort. He should be the next host of the Price is Right!

Now that Bob Barker is planning on retiring, John O'Hurley would be the best choice to replace him. Since he has been hosting the Family Feud, he has shown how great he can be with the public. He is just a likeable person and shows this on the air. I hope that many of you follow my lead and write you reviews in favor of John O'Hurley becoming our next Bob Barker and keep the Price Is Right going and going for many more years to come. It's a refreshing show that livens up your day each time when watched.
  • Disappointing

I don't really like what he did on Dancing With The Stars. I think the way he reacted to not winning the show was kind of pathetic. He is a very sore loser. If I could have voted (I don't live in the States) I would have voted for Kelly because she and Alec were incredibly sexy together and she improved so much. Mr. O'Hurley is a little bit too full of himself. People just didn't vote enough for him in the final, he should have accepted that. I liked him on Seinfeld, but I realize that that's just a role he played. I don't know him personally of course but I've never seen him in anything but Seinfeld and Dancing With The Stars and on DWTS I was very disappointed in him. It's just not the way you would expect an adult to act.
  • The whole point of the dance off was to give him the crown......he didn't win it. His b*tchin won it, kelly won it, he started whining about it claiming she only won becuase she stars on an ABC soap, so they did a "re-match" to give him the crown.

0.1
    The whole point of the dance off was to give him the crown......he didn't win it. His b*tchin won it, kelly won it, he started whining about it claiming she only won becuase she stars on an ABC soap, so they did a "re-match" to give him the crown. Its classic TV bullsh*t, end or sentence.........I know hes a VERY talented actor, all im saying is that its sad that the true winning had her titled taken away becuase John acted like a spoiled brat and started complaining about it being un-fair. Kelly won dancing with the star's but i hope you like your second place win, becuase thats what it truely is......
  • John, where have you been all my life and why don\'t you have your own TV show already? Don\'t they know how wonderful you are?

Totally gorgeous, charming, witty, talented, sophisticated, yet down to earth and warm. I don\'t understand why this thoroughly entertaining may doesn\'t have his own TV show, to which I would, naturally, be addicted. No feature films? Doesn\'t Hollywood know talent when they see it? His insurance commercial cracks me up every time I see it. I\'d ride off into the sunset with him in a heartbeat. Let\'s please see more of John O\'Hurley!