John Schneider

John Schneider Fan Reviews (24)

• He's Bo Duke!

John Schneider is so talented. He's perfect for the role of Bo Duke in "The Dukes of Hazzard." Bo and Luke are my favorite characters from the TV show. I honestly like both of them equally but in different ways. I like Bo because he's a lot like me. He acts before he thinks. And he's a dare devil like Luke but not as much. Not only that but he's the youngest of the family. Bo has Uncle Jesse, Daisy, and Luke to watch out for him to make sure that he doesn't get into any trouble. I'm the youngest in my family too and my family watches out for me a lot. Another reason I like Bo is because he's cute. His curly blonde hair and his baby blue eyes just makes me wanna melt. Another reason I like Bo is because of the relationship that he has with Luke. I've never had a relationship like that with anyone and I just love seeing the love and care between the two boys. "The Dukes of Hazzard" is the best TV show ever! Nothing can top it! John Schneider along with Tom Wopat makes it worth watching.