Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp Fan Reviews page 4 of 4

One of the funniest people I\'ve seen!

He has the best comedy!

Especially on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

For Example:

Charlie: We can eat the grass?
    Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp): Sure! Everything here is edible, even I\'m edible, but that would be caniballism.

I want to see his comedy skills when I get the DVD for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
  • Review of Johnny Depp.

OMG, he is awful!!! I don't like his acting! (ok, well maybe he was ok in POTC, but that is it.) His Charlie and the Chocolate Factory role was bad too. I'm sorry, but I don't like him all that much. He isn't much of a good actor. Sorry. *sigh*.

johnny is my fav actor and he is the hottest! i love johnny in every movie ive seen him in except fear and loathing in las vegas. but he is sexy, o so sexy and he is a wonderful actor. johnny isnt recognized for his work nearly enough. well thats my opinion anyways. I Love You Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I got to hand it to him...

I got to hand it to him. I have never seen someone switch acting personalities so well. I would have to say that I did not like his performance in "Finding Neverland". Otherwise Depp has great acting abilities. Thumbs up to the great acting of Johnny Depp. Thumbs down to Finding Neverland.
  • *Drool*

I love Johnny. He is so talented and completely gorgeous. I have seen his tv series, and own it.. 21 jump street, and think it is great, i really like it and I think it was a very good boost for his carrer in films. Some people start out in films and become big tv stars, and for some it is the oppisite, like for Johnny. I love how he always insists on doing the different and unique roles, the ones some actors would neer do, and he ends up getting praise for. He gave up roles such as the role in titanic because being like leo, was exactly who he didnt and doesnt want to be. I love that about him. he is his own person, and he doesnt let anything change his views and what he wants to do. He isnt an Oscar slave, and only wants to do what he does, and actually be able to have fun while he does it. And when he does, everyone loves him for it anyway. He has my heart. He is a brilliant actor, with a brilliant face adn a brilliant personality
1 2 3 4 >