Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp Fan Reviews (95)

• # 1 Fan Right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely am his #1 fan..

I have a neon lime room dedicated to him alone..

He is an amazing actor..Love Him n his work!!!

My Biggest Dream is to meet him one day!!!

God bless you Johnny!!! (& your family!!!!!!)
  • He's One of My Father's Favorite Actors.

I cannot even begin to tell you what a grest actor Johnny Deep is. He is one of my father's favorites. He will watch one of his movies, no matter how bad it is, as long as he is in it. I try to get my father each and every one of his pictures. I find him very good myself. Why he never won an Academy Award for Best Actor is beyond my understanding. That is why it is with the greatest of pleasure for me to give Mr. Johnny Depp a perfect 10.
  • An Inspiration......

Johnny Depp is an inspiration to anyone who has ever given him the chance to effect the way they think, whether it be through his movies, an interview they read that he did through something he recommended was a good read or whatever it is, Johnny Depp has been an inspiration to me since I was 5 years old and since then have been inspired by the way Depp just does his own thing no matter what, it has inspired me to be different and I love the way that everything Depp turns his hand too simply turns to gold. Depp is an extraordinary actor, and an amzing person with it.
  • One of the greatest actors alive.

He is a phenomenal actor, just amazing. All of his characters are different and original (Captain Jack Sparrow OMG!) He obviously loves playing all this weird and eccentric people. In "Edward Scissorhands" he marked his first of many collaborations with director Tim Burton. They worked again in the fantastic "Ed Wood" a biopic about the worst director of all time. He also appeared in the surreal western "Dead Man".

He appeared as FBI agent in "Once upon a time in mexico"

And as a gypsy in "Chocolat" His motion picture debut was in the horror film " A Nightmare On Elm Street" a classic of the genre.

He is fantastic.
  • Johnny Depp is one of the most amazing talents we have had the pleasure to watch on screen.

Johnny Depp is an amazing actor. I have loved him since 21 Jump Street. I believe the first time I saw him was in Friday the 13th but his role was so small that I didn't really get an impression of him (other than that he was gorgeous). :P

Over the years, Mr. Depp had taken on many challenging roles and he's always played them extremely well. He truly becomes the characters he's portraying. I don't think that there is any other actor who is more talented than Johnny Depp. I am repeatedly impressed by Mr. Depp. His movies range from silly to tragic, adventurous to thrilling and everything in between. He, quite simply, excels in every movie he appears in.

Johnny Depp is a Hollywood legend. I think he is truly one of the best actors, if not THE BEST actor, right now. You will never be let down by a Johnny Depp movie.
  • Overall, Johnny Depp is definitely one of the greatest actors of his time. He takes the most eccentric roles he can find and plays them extremely well, to the best of his ability. Not one of his films fails to please.

Johnny Depp has acted in over forty productions ranging from TV shows to huge multi-million pound films. Some of these include; 21 Jump Street, Platoon, Nick of Time, The Astronaut's Wife, the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and most recently as Sweeney Todd in the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. In every single one of his roles, he never fails to captivate the audience and make them feel connected with his characters. One of the more well-known characters was Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack captured hearts all around the world with his sarcastic comments and quirky ruggedness. He truly is one of the all-time greats and will always go down in history as one of the best loved actors of the 21st century. All his hard work paid off, because he's won countless awards and even has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He truly is an inspiration to us all.
  • Johnny Depp is amazing!!!

I personaly find Johnny Depp to be one of the best actors of all time. He is amazing on film. I think the one director who truly helps show his best quality as an actor is Tim Burton. I see every movie these two do together and imediatly fall in love with them. Tim Burton's movies are a little on the odd side and I think Johnny plays the wierd roles, that others don't like to play, the best. I think he really gets into his work and is therefore liked by many. Not only for his good looks but by how he really gets into his roles and goes for them. He draws in the audence. I think some other actors and actresses have a hard time doing this, they try so hard but just don't get it. This is why Johnny is a good actor because he gets you interested in the stories.

This is my review on Johnny Depp as an actor. Thank you for reading and I hope you see what I see when you watch a Johnny Depp movie.
  • One of the most talented actors ever...

Johnny Depp has got to be one of my favorite actors ever! He is so amazing! Not to mention good looking too XD. I like Johnny Depp, but I'm not obsessive over him like my friend's aunt is. She has seen every movie of him more than once, she has every article about him, every toy of him, etc. She's really crazy. Johnny is a very talented actor for more than one reason. What makes him so great is that he can be in every genre of movie (whether it's comedy, action and adventure, or horror) and he never seems out of place. Some of my favorite movies of his include: Benny & Joon, Sleepy Hollow, all three Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the Corpse Bride.
  • empty

Johnny Depp is one of the most talented actors ever. Not only is he gorgeous, he's also completely down to earth, something you don't find that often in Hollywood.
  • empty

johhny with burton makes the best movies
  • empty

Johnny Depp is one of my most favorite actors ever. He's funny and talented and of course, everyone knows he is down right gorgeous!!!!! His acting is sensational bringing the characters to other dimensions, in all of his films. He seems like a great guy and loving father. I hope we can see much more great movies from him in the future!!! Looking forward to Sweeney Todd!
  • BEST LOOKING GUY OUT THERE!

Hot, talented, awesome, and father of two what else could this man be? Johnny has been through a rough times all his life. First he was somewhat of a "loner" at school johnny became a high school drop out in hope of starting his music filled life. But his dreams where chrushed because of the lack in work. After his meeting with Nicholas Cage Johnny got a part in A Nightmare On Elm Street. Later on Johnny took the role as officer Tom in the show 21 Jump Street. As the years went on Johnny has starred in many movies and is now married to Vanessa Paradis. All together Johnny has showed us a great deal of effort and I think he should be recognized for that.
  • JOHNNY!!!! what can I say?

Well, let me begin with those POTC movies. Still have yet to see the third one, but the first two were amazing. He is so sexy as a pirate. He must have good genes or something, because he looks so much younger than his age. I remember the movie Cry baby and have seen it so many dozens of times. Great movie,cast, songs, etc. I love the Mr Jailer clip. The girl singing to get her man out of jail was hot. His growling through the window is soooooooo hot. I will forever be a fan of JD. He is so hot and talented.
  • Johnny Depp is an actor best known for playing Captain Sparrow on Pirates of the Caribbean.

I think Johnny Depp is an awesome actor and looks like a really cool guy. In my opinion, he plays Mr. Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory very good. As well as portraying Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I think he is very cool, funny, and full of good talent. I hope to continue to see him in acting in the near future. Johnny Depp in a relationship with girlfriend Vanessa Paradis who is the mother of their children: Lily Rose and Jack. I give this actor a good luck with his career and a perfect 10.
  • Johnny depp

Johnny Christor depp 2d has done some great flims Ed wood Blow umm
    sleepy halllow finding neverLand secert window Happily ever after and all the pieres he also has two or three kids hes a good actor
    he's good making things fun he likes hats umm
    nice sometimes gets introble never seen his tv show 21 jump street im sore it was pretty great
    Capton Jack Is my favorite Johnny Movie character

and willeywoka

I like mort alittle kig john was stupid

iciabod crane nice

hes also done alot of crapey work but
    im not gonna say anything

i like him hes good

keep him around
    give him good roles
    thanks lotts
  • looks,talent and personality...what more do you want?

I am Johnny Depps biggest fan! and im not just sayin that...
    most of my school knows i am guiltily addicted, well its not a crime, so im simply addicted to this man, who always has his way(best way)in any movie he does and each charactyer he plays is soo good it leaves me memorising his quotes and researching everything about him. Ive seen most of his movies and i would be lieing if i told you they wernt any good because they were the BOMB!

i love the way he doesnt let Hollywood get into his head. The way he puts his family first and wont let anyone(paparazzi) interfere!
    he is the hottest talentest amazingest(lol) MAN EVER!
  • empty

Johnny Depp's range of performances makes him stand out from other actors of his generation. From his role in Edward Scissorhands, Depp has shown that no challange is to great for him to master. Johhny may forever be remembered as Captain Jack Sparrow to younger fans but for me his roles in Donny Brasco, Ed Wood, and Finding Neverland stand out in terms of subject matter and depth. Depp is one of a handful of actors who can seamlessly do comedy as well as drama.
  • Johnny Depp is one of the best actors today, in my opinion.

Johnny Depp is one of the best actors today, in my opinion. He is my all time favorite actor especially in the Pirates movies where he plays Caption Jack Sparrow. I have seen many of his other movies, which are all good, but the Pirates movies are his best in my opinion. He really does his best to act like a drunk pirate who loves rum. In all the movies of his I've seen he's never been serious. He has always been the funniest character. That's why I give him a ten out of ten. So if you haven't seen him I say you should.
  • best actor evea

ok he rocks seriosuly no one can play jack sparrow better than johnny depp himself
    and seriously i dout there is a role that he cant play he rocks in Pirates of the Caribbean and in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movies he is seriosuly the best actor ever and every person he plays in a movie is always kinda weid but in a good way, but he is a azome actor and seriously he is really really HOT and he has his own strange azome style which is kool, anyways over all he is the best person to be pick to play jack sparrow
  • Johnny Depp is on of my friends and mine all time favorites

Johnny Depp is my favortie pirate and actor of all time. Sorry Orlando Bloom. I love all the crazy things he did in the Pirates movies. I have another friend on TV.com that got an icon from her friend that had Jack Sparrow and it said, "Where is the monkey I need to shoot something." Funny. He is so cute. I didn't like when he played Willie Wonka. Really creepy. Don't you agree?
  • AAAAAhleluia!

Oh. Johnny Depp is simply marvelous and now 44. You know he could marry my mom ( I am sure she would like that). I think he would be a fantastic step-father.Hmmm. I like the sound of that.

Anyway, He is the best in a Pirate uniform. done, done and done. He is the man. AHHHHHHHH! (By the way that was not a scream, it was more of an opera chorus)
  • He's the best! :)

I've been a fan of Johnny depp for years and all I can say is that he's Perfect...both in terms of personality and in terms of acting. He really stands out in his roles; Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, in Nick of time, Finding Neverland etc etc. However the best of all (in my opinion) being Edward Scissorhands. I watched it million times and i'll never ever get fed up of watching it. I really like the story and obviously the character of Edward!! He's clumsy (like me!!) but sweet and sensitive at the same time. He plays the role so well, so perfectly that everytime I watch it tears run from my eyes.
    I simply love it!!!

Johnny Depp is a one of a kind and he's very good at making up his own character for the chosen roles! In the role Jack Sparrow he is soooo funny...I really really enjoy watching Johnny interpreting Jack's character coz it's absolutely perfect; even the funny expressions he make on his face and the way he responds back the queues; they make my stomach ache with laughter.

I believe that he's one of the best actors in the world; At least for me he's PERFECT!
  • Simply The Best!

I considered writing JUST a list of adjectives, but I thought it needed a minor explanation. Johnny Depp is:

beyond compare, inimitable, unequaled, outstanding, odd, whimsical, quirky, fanciful, fanciable, charming, irresistable, pleasant, alluring, amusing, good-humoured, entertaining, enticing, striking, entrancing, exalted, enjoyable, convivial, compassionate, philanthropic, generous, courteous, cordial, amiable, welcoming, friendly, facile, artful, accomplished, savvy, shrewd, discerning, rational, role-model, superstar, luminary, honourable, handsome, enchanting and sublime.

Johnny is just a person, and more than just a person. He is a teacher, a lesson, a role model, and an icon. It's true, he's famous, but with the connotations that go with the word celebrity, it's obvious that a more elevated word suits his status.

As an actor, I can safely say that ALL of his films are worth seeing. His choices aren't money driven, but based on what he likes himself, and this passion never fails to come through on the screen. His ability to become anyone or anything has enabled him to take on just about any role that comes his way and never have you see the same character twice.

If you're in the Movie Rental shop and stuck for a film to rent, place your bet on Johnny Depp and you won't be disappointed. Suspend disbelief and let his characters take you on a journey in a way you'll never find anywhere else.
  • My all time favorite actor.

I do not think that there is a role that Johnny Depp has done that i have not liked. I am a huge fan of his. I really love his preformances in the Pirates of the Caribbean they could not have chosen a better actor to play that part. I have to say that Captain Jack Sparrow is my favorite character that he has done. Evan though i was not a big fan of the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that movie and his character were a little strange to me. But all around i think that he is an amazing actor and he is really hot.
  • LOVE HIM

Obviously he is a proper hunk loved by all differnt types of people in all different parts of the World.
    He is so such a nice person and with such amazing charisma that i think every girl wants one of him. I actually cried in the cinema when he dies in Pirates of the Caribbean 'Dead man's chest' so sad but so true. I have websites dedicated to him and have so many supporters and freinds who just love him. I love him yumm yumm :D I would want him in my film if i was a director.
    10/10
  • i adore him!

Ever since Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, i have absolutley adored Johnny Depp. I can remember the first time i went to see the movie, i went with my school friends and everyone went crazy for Orlando Bloom. At the time i was the only one who actually liked Johnny. Then a few months later the girls went crazy for him!

I rated him a 10. Not only is he gorgeous and extremely sexy, but he is a terrific actor, one of the best. He is constantly choosing roles that show off his talent, in particular Edward Scissorhands and Finding Neverland.

He is definatly the best actors of the 21st Century!!!
  • empty

Johnny Depp is my personal idol. I am an actress and when i have difficulty with a role, i think of what johnny depp would do. there is no doubt that he is THE best actor. the man's a genius!
  • An Actor who can play so many diferent parts, and nail them perfectly

Johnny Deep is one of those actors that no mater what part he plays it makes the movie enjoyable even if the movie isn't really good. He has played in numerous movies but just to name a few. Sleepy Hallow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Corpse Bride. Johnny Depp continues to improve as an actor with each role.
  • empty

Depp is know for his diversity in the roles that he plays, which is exactly what I love about him. Of course his acting is fantasic, but the fact that he plays all his different roles to perfection is what makes Johnny Depp one of the finest actors of this time.
  • My personal favorite person on the whole planet.

I would first like to annonce that I would call myself Johnny Depp's biggest fan (without being a scary obsesive stalker). His films and way of life has changed mine. Not only is the sexiest man on the planet, he is thee most taleted actor EVER! He is definatly up there with the greats ie. Marlon Brando. Everything he says and does is inspirational. He loves his children and his partner(not his wife just to clear that up). He announced in an interview that if he had not met Venessa he would have killed himself a long time ago. I love his outlook on life. All his movies are fantastic and he doesn't choose roles or characters because of the money or fame. He chooses them because he enjoys playing them. Usually his characters are underdogs of some kind. Such as Edward in Edward Scissorhands. Gonzo
< 1 2 3 4