Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp Fan Reviews (95)

• *Drool*

I love Johnny. He is so talented and completely gorgeous. I have seen his tv series, and own it.. 21 jump street, and think it is great, i really like it and I think it was a very good boost for his carrer in films. Some people start out in films and become big tv stars, and for some it is the oppisite, like for Johnny. I love how he always insists on doing the different and unique roles, the ones some actors would neer do, and he ends up getting praise for. He gave up roles such as the role in titanic because being like leo, was exactly who he didnt and doesnt want to be. I love that about him. he is his own person, and he doesnt let anything change his views and what he wants to do. He isnt an Oscar slave, and only wants to do what he does, and actually be able to have fun while he does it. And when he does, everyone loves him for it anyway. He has my heart. He is a brilliant actor, with a brilliant face adn a brilliant personality
  • Johnny Depp is the best actor ever!

Johnny Depp is so talented. I loved him in 21 Jumpstreet. He was so good. He can play so many different charatcers and that takes a lot of skill. He is amazing as Captain Jack Sparrow. I loved that movie because he makes it so funny. Johnny Depp is just all around talented.
  • My personal favorite person on the whole planet.

I would first like to annonce that I would call myself Johnny Depp's biggest fan (without being a scary obsesive stalker). His films and way of life has changed mine. Not only is the sexiest man on the planet, he is thee most taleted actor EVER! He is definatly up there with the greats ie. Marlon Brando. Everything he says and does is inspirational. He loves his children and his partner(not his wife just to clear that up). He announced in an interview that if he had not met Venessa he would have killed himself a long time ago. I love his outlook on life. All his movies are fantastic and he doesn't choose roles or characters because of the money or fame. He chooses them because he enjoys playing them. Usually his characters are underdogs of some kind. Such as Edward in Edward Scissorhands. Gonzo
  • Greatest actor ever!

No, seriously! I really love his acting, he can be any character and be successful at them. He went from Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, to Willy Wonka. Who else could do that and be that successful? I've been watching him in movies ever since Edward Scissorhands (when I was about 5), so dont go accusing me as "oh no, another crazed teenybopper".
  • He is so cool! One of the best actors I have seen in my life. I love all the movies he is in and I hope he will be in a lot more movies in his life. I would definitley watch them.

He is so awesome and cute. I love his Pirates of the Caribbean movies and I can't wait till the third one comes out. I have seen a lot of movies that he is in. Some of them are "Sleepy Hollow", "Corpse Bride" (only the voice and of course "Pirates of the Caribbean". He is such a great actor and he should never give up. I have 4 sibling's so I might now how he feels about having brothers and sister's. I think he is so cool and everybody who thinks otherise is just weird. I can't wait to see the next movie he is going to be in and I will probably watch it. You are awesome Johnny!
  • Johnny is a original actor that has alot on his plate...he is an idol for actors and actresses alike and still manages not to be like the stariotypical star. He does not intentionally draw unwanted attention to himself and seems to be a nice man to know.

Johnny is by far the best actor of his time...and most likely of the year's to come. His movies are all different which i beleive also helps him become a better actor. When watching his movies, you can tell that Johnny puts his whole soul into his job...in fact one would say that it is not his job, but his passion. In an interveiw i read with Johnny, he stated that often, when preparing for a role he will talk in the voice of the actor for several months almost forcing himself to just act the part but be the part.
    XxESPxX
  • Johnny Depp is one of the best actors today, in my opinion.

Johnny Depp is one of the best actors today, in my opinion. He is my all time favorite actor especially in the Pirates movies where he plays Caption Jack Sparrow. I have seen many of his other movies, which are all good, but the Pirates movies are his best in my opinion. He really does his best to act like a drunk pirate who loves rum. In all the movies of his I've seen he's never been serious. He has always been the funniest character. That's why I give him a ten out of ten. So if you haven't seen him I say you should.
  • empty

Depp is know for his diversity in the roles that he plays, which is exactly what I love about him. Of course his acting is fantasic, but the fact that he plays all his different roles to perfection is what makes Johnny Depp one of the finest actors of this time.
  • I love johnny dep he is really hott and he is soooooooooooooooooooooo funny in pirates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think johnny is one of the most talented people i've seen for a long time and i mean he is kinda old but he is still really H H H H H H H H H H H H O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Hottest Actor Alive and the most veristial actors of our Generation.

Johnny Depp has always been my favorite actor ever. He is so fantastic it is a shame he never won The Oscar he deserves one. I first noticed Johnny in 21 Jump Street and he was so hot and such a good actor I watched for him. I was so sad when he left but then he went on to have a movie career and He was amazing. Being as gorgouse as he is he could have gone the conventional leading man route but instead he choose diverse roles that focased more on his increable talented then his looks and I have always respected him for it. He is truly one of a kind and I cannot wait to see what the futers brings and hopefully he will finally get the Oscar he so rightly deserves. I cannot think of another actor who can compare to Johnny in the Looks and acting dept.
  • Talk about original and fascinating work.

Just got to say. This man has to be the finest if not one of the BEST screen actors of all time. You wanna see a real actor thats all about the work. Watch Johnny Depp. Absolutely brilliant. Not only that but talk about being versitle, for those who know. You know what I'm talking about. And for those that dont know just watch his movies.
  • The best actor!!!!

He is the best!!!! H eis one of my fave actors and I think that everybody can agree with me when I say that he can act! He acted in all sorts of movies! He also plays a loveable character Jack Sparrow form 'Pirates of the caribbean'!!!! Can't wait for the third part!!!!
  • I love johnny depp.

johnny depp is real talented he makes all of his charactors come to life. he is an amazing actor. from his early years on 21 jump street to his great years playing a pirate in pirates of the carribean 1 and 2. the world will aways remember johnny depp as talented and cute. gege
  • Johnny Depp? That's PERFECT!!! Johnny is such a amazing actor!!!!! Don't know what to say, anymore....

Johnny Depp is PERFECT actor!!!! I love him (not so much like I love Matthew Perry)!!! He is soooo original. He is one of my favourite actors. And is't because he is sooo amazing, and original! He is really that fantastic, that I think, that every actor wants to work with him!!! he is one of the-all time greats!!!
  • johnny depp is the hottest man alive. he is very very good looking he is a great actor he is a good daddy and he is my faverite actor of all time.

i think johnny depp is a great person, he is very hot and he is a devoted father. i also love pretty much all his movies and i love the show 21 jump street. it is like the best show ever. i also like the movies cry baby, benny and joon,pirates of the carribean 1 and 2, charlie and the chocolate factery, secret window, nick of thme,fear and loathing in las vegas, and sleepy hollow. i cant wait till pirates of the carribean 3 at worlds end comes out next may. i love johnny depp he is the best actor ever.
  • Johnny Depp is one of the best actors to ever have lived. and he's SEXY.

Oh my gosh, where to start? First, i have to point out the obvious. This guy is gorgeous.

His movies are awesome. My personal favorites are potc, secret window, edward scissorhands, and like... all the rest haha. He works with tim burton alot, which is really cool. Has anyone ever read any books about him? I have, and i really reccomend that you huge fans out there read Johnny Depp: A Modern Rebel, if you already havn't. It tells you so much about him, its awesoem.

I also really love the fact that he really is a normal person. Everyone says that about celebities, but its not alwasy true. This time, trust me, it is.

I love how he always picks the most unique, challenging rolls, and he doesnt seems to care if they flop.

I considr this guy a hugley accomplished actor, and i hope i live to see him make many, may more movies haha, which im sure he will.
  • The most amazing actor in...the universe!!!

I love Johnny Depp he is a movie making god! I know he hated 21 Jump Street so I won't comment on that but the rest of his career I will... I know he's kinda old for me (I'm 15) but he really is the sexiest man alive!!! He's afraid of clowns which is one of many things that I feel the same about... His almost 2 billion career has rocked this world... I loved him in Cry Baby that is one of my most favorite movies and it was a musical great! Better than Grease in my opinion... but my boyfriend would say otherwise... lmao He was great in the Pirates of the Carribean movies... The first one was better tho... Rest in peace Captain Jack Sparrow! Edward Scissorhands was a really cute movie... Edward was one of the original Emo guys... lmao but emo kids are cute so its a compliment ^_^... I love how Johnny will do anything for Tim Burton!...
    Johnny Depp also did an amazing job as Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... I love how he fit so perfectly in those teeth and that hair... "Good morning Starshine the earth says hello!!" is my very favorite quote! another movie was Finding Neverland... it was heart wrenching at the end cause it was sad but the whole movie was so cute...
    His only animated movie The Corpse Bride was also really good it's amazing what johnny depp can do once he puts his mind to it...
    he can be crazy, he can be serious, he can have lots of fun, he can evn be mentally challenged if he wants to, or he could play a character based on Kieth Richards and Pepe le Peu... lmao and he also can beat out a scary rock star for the role of Willy Wonka that's right folks Johnny Depp beat out Marylin Manson for that role!!!
    There are so many movies of his that is haven't seen that I want to like Nightmare on Elm Street, Benny and Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, and The Secret Window...
    I've seen both Biography Specials they've done on him... and I've watched every movie I could get my hands on (this is a work in progress) and I've even written a blog and contributed to this page... yes I am a major fan cause he's hot and and amazing excentric actor and I want to buy his autobiography... lmao I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!! he's amazing!
  • Johnny Depp: Perfect in every way!

Okay, so I first saw Johnny Depp on "21 Jump Street" when I was, like, eight. Nineteen years later and I am still in love with him! His movies have been terrific! My favourite one has to be "Benny and Joon". Oh, and also "Pirates of the Caribbean". And "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". And speaking of "Chocolat"... Anyway, he has such a way of making you believe he really is Jack Sparrow, or Willy Wonka or Sir James Matthew Barrie. He is such a talented actor. And it seems that with every passing year, he just seems to get more and more handsome.
  • Interesting actor and boring person, I guess...

Of course, Johny is talented, charming etc etc, but as far as I know his character is very hard. It is not jus\' a cute man u see on TV, who is able to express any emotions and show any character. He is also a man, who has his own life and lacks and habits. He is also the loving father and husband and he has got strict concepts about morals. Still interested? I like him in the role of Jack. You know, I mean the best film which Europe ever made - \"the Pirates of the Carribean\". Especially second part of it, where Jack is most cute. Ow, I love this guy!
  • Johnny Depp is one talented guy. I love seeing his movies-and he has such a variety of roles!

He is an amazing actor, and he doesn't star in movie after movie where he has the same sort of role (like Jackie Chan). One movie, he's Ichabod Crane, the next, the amazing chocolatier! He's versatile, and amazing in all his roles. He can be funny as Captain Jack, or serious as Mort Rainey, the author in Secret Window. His performance as Captain Jack Sparrow, in my humble opinion, should have won him an Oscar. He was that good. And just when you thought he couldn't beat his entrance in the first Pirates of the Carribbean, he bursts out of a coffin. Johnny Depp's an amazing actor.
  • One of my favorite actors of all time!

Johnny Depp is one of the most awesome actors the world has ever known! My most favorite and the only movies I saw him in was Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl (one of my all-time favorite movies!) and Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest where he plays as the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow and is a master at sword play. He's one of the people I want to teach me something (sword play in this case). Anyways, Johnny Depp is tight and always will be remembered in my book.
  • Johnny Depp is the most talented and handsome actor alive!

I have always heard of Johnny Depp being named as talented and the most handsome man alive, but paid no attention to it. I just recently became a fan of Johnny Depp after seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I don\\\'t know why I never paid attention to him. After seeing him act in this movie I began watching many other movies that he has been a part of. I realized how amazingly talented he is, I don\\\'t know of any other actor that can play such a variety of roles. I don\\\'t believe it when he says that he doesn\\\'t take acting seriously, he is too talented to say that. I think it is crazy how he was a pen salesman who just so happend to be married to a friend of Nicholas Cage, who got Johnny into acting in the first place. So thank you Nicholas Cage! Not only is he an amazing actor, but he is definately the most handsome and also has a great sense of style. I can\\\'t wait to see what other movies he is a part of!
  • One great actor that is gorgeous, talented, and plays a pretty good pirate. If you haven't seen at least five of his movies, then put that on your list of things to do before you die!

One of the all-time greatest actors. All of his movies are excellent! Johnny Depp can play almost any role. His work in the resent Pirates of the Carribean movies is amazing as he does the perfect impression of a clever, but crazy, drunken pirate. To top all of that off no matter how old he gets he still stays GORGEOUS. If you haven't gotten the chance to at least five of his movies put that on your list of things to do before you die. He isn't one of those always-in-the-spotlight actors, he enjoys his fame but doesn't let it get to his head. In any words Johnny Depp is just awesome!!!
  • omg isnt he just the best,and finest thing you ever laid your eyes on?

johnny depp,mmmmm what is there to say besides, fine, funny, great personality, caring fine, cool, relaxed, fine, wait i already said that. well you get the point, he is to die for! that is one man i could marry!(i wish!ha) but other than that, he is a wonderful person on screen, and at heart, he cares about his career, and family,and i think that is what makes him unique. lots of love to johnny!!!!
  • He's rediculously GOOD!!!

I've been obssessed with him after watching "Pirates Of Caribbean". He's a very talented actor. All his characters are completely different people with different personality. It seems like he's playing a dog in one movie and a cat in the other. He's incredible! He doesn't just "play" his roles, he IS his role!

In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, he must've studied a lot about Willy Wonka. Try comparing Willy with jack Sparrow. They are like two people from different planets! It's amazing how he picks his movies. Sometimes it's hard to imagine him actually auditioning.

I've been looking for his interviews for a long time. I want to know who he really is. Yet I can't find any. He's such a private person.
  • He his the most talented actor ever!

Johnny Depp is such a good actor! I have seen him in a lot of his movies. (Like Nicole Kidman) he takes in the roles like it is his own personality. When he was in Benny and Joon, he plays this man who likes to play around, and put on little acts, and in one of his more recent movies, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, he plays a really weird man...the way he talks and reacts to things is so funny. That has to be one of my favorite movies he was in. But he is such a good actor...and no one could play the roles he does. And he is HOT HOT HOT!!!
  • Johnny Depp is probably one of the best actors of the 20th century. He always picks characters that are challenging and portrays them perfectly. You can almost imagine that you are in the movie and he is standin right next to you. He makes any movie worth

Johnny Depp is a god among actors. His work in films like Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and and Finding Neverland make those movies worth seeing. He improves a movie (even if the plot line sucks) by just acting in it. He is an example of what it means to be an actor.
  • Johnny Depp is, of course, talented! He can act as almost anything! I loved him in that tv show "21 Jump Street". He is one of my all time favorite actors.

I love Johnny Depp! Who doesn't? He is so Gorgeous!!! I love all of his movies. He is breathtaking! As I said, he can act as anything. He can be serious, funny, whatever! He can do it. He once said he does acting, not for the money, but for the art of it. He is not like every other actor out there. He is like a genius! He seems to pick the perfect role to star in. Whatever movie he is in, it's a hit. He is definitely a legend.
  • Brilliant Actor

I disagree, i think Johnny Depp is one of the best actors to come out of America, and for those who disagree what kind of actors do they think can act. Hope they are not talking about the likes of Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise or Matt Damon. Johnny Depp Rules!!!! Sasparella
  • Original, Talented, One Of the better actors out there.

I think that Johnny Depp is original and very talented. I think that in every movie he has been in he has made that character be his own. I think that he is also very cute. Also i just saw his movie Finding Neverland And Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and there were great and perfect.
< 1 2 3 4