Johnny Knoxville

Johnny Knoxville Fan Reviews (10)

• Great guy.

Not a bad actor. Funny.
  • LOVE YOU GUYS JOHNNY JUST IF YOU DO GET THIS OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU IN MEMORY OF RYAN DUHN I HAVE FOUNT A LOOK A LIKE HE LOOKS ACTS JUST LIKE HIM IT SCARY I THOUGHT YOU GUYS COULD DO A REMEMBERANCE SHOW PLEASE CONTACT ME YEAH OR NAH AUTOZONER44JR@YAHOO.C

this is a really cool idea hope it gets your attention my buddy jeremy looks like ryans twin i even talk to him about growing his beard out the whole thing you hold up a pic of ryan then of jeremy he passes as his double let me know autozoner44jr@yahoo.com

• a funny guy.

Johnny Knoxville is one of my favorite actors. He is very good at anything he does. He is so funny, and I loved him in Jackass. His idea for the show truely made being dumb the thing to do. I have watch Jackass and the two movies I think thousands of times and I love it. He is also great in movies, like The Ringer, Daultry Caulhon, and The Dukes Of Hazzard, in these movies you can see a different side of Johnny but he still brings the funnyness to the movies, and I'm glad he does that. Johnny Knoxville is so great and I love him.:]]
  • empty

Johnny Knoxville is an absolute psycho, willing to inflict pain to his body. I particularly enjoyed Knoxville's performance in Jackass: Number Two, although I found Dukes of Hazzard amusing too, simply because it featured the one and only, Johnny Knoxville!
  • empty

I know that he has a lot of talent and I like the way he acts, but he has not appear in very good movies lately. I did not enjoy Jackass very much and of course the sequel a lot less, the Dukes of Hazzard was nothing special for me, and apart from that I don't think that any of his films are very good. I just think that he needs to get out from the MTV Mania, and start working seriously, because you can tell he has a lot of talent.
  • empty

While Johnny Knoxville may have gotten his start in television on MTV's "Jackass: The Movie" playing himself, he has actually grown into a decent comedic actor as seen in such roles as "The Dukes of Hazzard" and "The Ringer." You have to give praise to a man who turned getting hit in the cojones with a pool ball into a million dollar career.
  • empty

This guy is a real Jackass! Johnny Knoxville is absolutely great! He pulls off loads of stunts and I reckon he's fantastic.
  • I just love Johnny Knoxville and what he does!

I just love Johnny Knoxville. I have always been the biggest Jackass fan, I just love watching other people hurting themselves and making the biggest Jackass's out of themselves. I have been three times (so far) to the movies to see Jackass number two and could go another 3000 times. Johnny just cracks me up and is easy on the eye as well. I much prefer Johnny in Jackass though to his movies, although his movies have been pretty good, it is just really hard to take him seriously when he is in a movie after watching Jackass. Anyway I think that he is great!
  • Gret actor i love him hime he is funny his show was the funniest show of the year and he's movies are great.

He had a great show unfortunatly it got cancelled. He made the show the co stars were funny but he was the funniest one on the show. And his movies are so funny I loved the walking tall that was probably his best movie but he had some other quality movies like jackass the movie and the ringer. he should have his own show again his show was so awesome. And his new movie coming out jackass 2 looks just as funny as the other jackass movie. He is a funny person and one of my favorite actors and he is a great person.
  • johnny knoxville is very funny and talented! he was really funny in the ringer and in his show "jackass".

johnny knoxville is very funny and talented! he knows how to act and really makes everyone laugh! he looks like the kind of person that would make you laugh for hours! I really liked it when he was in one of the "viva la bam" show's and he played a lot of pranks on bam! that is why he is one of my favorite actors!