Johnny Yong Bosch

Johnny Yong Bosch Fan Reviews (12)

• he's had alot of roles on shows like bleach, trigun, and code geass.

From Vash of trigun to Kuhn from .hack g.u. to Ichigo kurosaki from Bleach to Guy Cecil from Tales of the abyss I love all the characters he does. He's very good at being the philanderer which there is one in almost every anime or videogame. But I also think that he's great as the main character in Bleach. He's really good at being serious or silly. I hoped that he would get a job as one of the characters for the funimation one piece dub but that got cancelled so that sucks. I think he'd be perfect for the role of sanji since sanji's character is sarcastic and a really tough but loyal fighter and a philanderer. I hope he gets more vo jobs in the future. he just recently was a va for tales of symphonia 2 knight of ratosk. too bad that game sucks. He only got to be the split personalities va which everyone perferred over the girly voice they had as the regular personality.
  • His voice drew me in to watching the series. I watched Trigun when I was younger and hearing his voice stopped my channel-surfing instantly. I then attached myself to the show and have watched every dub and sub since.

His voice for Bleach is not as fitting as his Japanese counterpart; however, he does a splendid job besides. His voice for Trigun was exceptionally fitting for Vash's character. It was spot on in moments of comedy and drama.

I follow his exploits loyally and listen for his voice whenever I change channels or tune into a new show. It brings a smile to my face whenever I realize that it is in fact Johnny Yong Bosch speaking.

I anxiously await a few choice scenes in Bleach wherein the words I read in the sub are so fantastically exciting that thinking about JYB saying them in English makes me jump for joy (almost literally).

I am biased, perhaps, but he is definitely in my top three voice-actors of all-time.
  • MOST. TALENTED. DUDE. ALIVE.

Johnny Bosch is just crazy. He went from becoming a simple martial artist, to a Power Ranger and then to the best Anime Voice Actor--EVER. He's such an inspiration and a good role model. I mean, you don't see him on the news doing drugs or DUI and crap like that.

He's a hecka good singer too. just listen to his band Eyeshine and man, you will be blown away!

Any show he's on, will always be worth watching. Any Anime. Any cartoon. 'cause Johnny knows what's cool and what's not.

And for all you girls like me. He's cute and hot!

Someone should give Johnny his own show.
  • he does a great voice for ichego. i have heard both and his is better.

he does a great voice for ichego. i have heard both and his is better. also if you grew up around when i did if you were a boy and some girls you probily remember him better from mighty morphen season 2,3, zeo, and the first half of turbo as adam. i recently found he plays ichego, lelouch, and many main and reacuring charectors in many of my favorite shows. he is probely one of the most successful actors ever to have in power rangers. also the fact that does even does music makes him even successful. he has great job and a awesome carrer
  • There aren't that many shows or movies that Johnny Yong Bosch wold be perfect in.

It has been a while since I saw Johnny Yong Bosch in anything. But when I heard that he was the star of the anime cartoon show, Bleach, I couldn't believe since the last time I heard that he did anything was when he was with the Power Rangers. So I did may research and found out that the main character of Bleach is really Johnny Yong Bosch. To this day I still can't believe because I remember growing up and watching him on TV as the black Power Ranger. Now, since he is doing Bleach, every time I hear his voice, it reminds me of that character he plays.
  • He's probably one of the best anime voice actors I've ever listened to.

Well basically I just start out small with watching him play
    the black power ranger in my childhood.Then I grow older and become a hardcore anime fan and listen to him voice characters like Renton and Ichigo.He's really good with teen voices like Ichigo and really manages to pull of the "teenager with attitude" voice like from when he was the black ranger,he should voice with more companies like Funimation and voice in the new One Piece dub,really all I can say is he's a really talented anime voice actor,and he needs to become a bigger star.That's just my two cents
  • okay johnny is my all time fav. Actor and if i told anyone else any thing different sry about that. He is very talented he does voice acting, he has a band and he is a power ranger.

Okay johnny is my fav. actor of all time and i loved him in PR and i cant wait for his new movie to come out which is called broken path from what i have seen in a teaser on youtube it looks really good. And his band sounds really great to. EYESHINE YOU ROCK!!!!! Okay sry about that i just really like there music. But johnny is really talanted with his martial arts and all that. I dont know if yall know this or not but his co-star for broken path daniel southworth a.k.a. Erik (quantum ranger) tryied out for the role of adam park in 1994 but didnt make it. Well thats enough i just wanted to let everyone know why he is my fav. actor and why i envy him.
  • His voice is always good no matter what character he's playing.

From Vash of trigun to Kuhn from .hack g.u. to Ichigo kurosaki from Bleach to Guy Cecil from Tales of the abyss I love all the characters he does. He's very good at being the philanderer which there is one in almost every cartoon. But I also thought that he's great as the main character in Bleach. I hope that he'll get a vo job on the new onepiece but I doubt it since they only hire low voices for all the male charaters. I think he'd be perfect for the role of sanji since sanji's character is sarcastic and a really tough but loyal fighter. I hope he gets more vo jobs in the future.
  • A white wolf, leaving a trail of red behind. An orange topped blade swinging hot tempered warrior. An amusing good natured player with a kick butt Avatar. What more could you expect from Johnny Bosch?

On of my favs in anime, Johnny Bosch plays in many of favorite characters, in some of my favorite anime and video games. Very talented, and well, just one of the more popular actors in anime. One of his most recent roles in anime, would be the hot-headed Ichigo Kurosaki from Adult Swim’s newer series Bleach, and another recent role as Kuhn in .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth, have put him higher up on my favorite actors list. I love his work, and he is very popular with a lot of anime fans I speak with. Act on, and keep making great work, Johnny Bosch!!
  • wow an excellent voice actor on so many animes i love this guy for his role on bleach

hes a talented man he sounds very young and handsome and funny and talented great work johnny whats next for this guy hell probably be in a movie if there will be one i will never know ill be waiting go johnny go your an excellent man you rock johnny yong bosch
  • Wow......from black ranger to voice acting.

What can I say about this guy? Hmm....I've seen his few works.When I used to watch Power Rangers.I saw him there he used to play as Adam who was the black ranger.Yes I know that the other person who played Zack was first.After the movies and the show.Lets say to me it seemed that Johnny Yong Bosch had disappeared.Well I never kept track of where the original actors are and stuff and what they were doing.When I first heard Wolf Rain.When I learn the voice actors.I saw him there.And I was liked so now he was taking voice acting.He was an great voice actor for Kiba.And now he is an awsome actor for Ichgigo in Bleach!

What can I say he is an talented voice actor.I am glad to see this actor again in any anime shows voicing.
  • He's way cool!

I had no idea what he did after Power Rangers, and now I know! I couldn't believe that was him voicing Eriol from Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura! Man, he is way cool and very funny. Looks like he's become quite the talented voice actor as well as stage actor. Power Rangers forever!