Jon Cryer

Jon Cryer Fan Reviews (3)

• You talk about HOTTTTT!!! Cryer is IT! Not too mention darned good-looking all on his own. The only talent who could possibly pull off opposite Charlie Sheen.

I have absolutely loved Jon Cryer since the first movie I saw him in: The Last American (1981), follow by the string of hit 80's classics he appeared in, after. At one time, he was seriously considered a part of the legendary Hollywood teen 'Brat Pack', not certain what happened with that.

And he's even HOTTER today. Each TAHM episode I only fantasize about smooching those sexy full lips of his... mmmmm.... running my hands down his sexy chest.... caressing those manly arms of his.... running my hands through his fine hair (ok, I'll stop now)

Cryer is IT. He is HOT. Mooooove over, Charlie Sheen. You don't have to be the womanizing overgrown clown to be desirable (that's so old school anyway). I'll take Alan harper any day.
  • What a perfect stand up guy to compliment Charlie Sheen!

They have definitely made his character one of the most picked on, in the history of television. You would think this guy would have jumped off a bridge by now. However, I guess by having a girlfriend like Candy for a while--helps his cause a little. I really can not say enough about this show. The two brothers are one of the best comedy teams since Abbott and Costello. Jon Cryer is great a taking the brunt of the jokes, and you can not wait to see what unusual wierd quirk he has next. They whole family should be in therapy, altough they may not be the loveable family we have come to enjoy.
  • A talented actor.

Jon Cryer plays on Two and a Half Men as Charlie Sheen's younger brother Allen, he has also done a few voice overs such as Freakshow a villain from the series Danny Phantom.

Jon is a talented actor both on screen and in voice overs, he excelled as Freakshow in Control Freaks and Reality Trip, adding a bit of comedic humor to his voice as well as the part of Allen, Him and Sheen make a great team, its non stop laughs when I watch Two and a Half Men, with those two always going at it.

Weather it be voicing a villain or playing a gullible brother, Jon nails each part with ease.