Jon Douglas Rainey

Jon Douglas Rainey Fan Reviews (5)

• This guy is good looking and my type of guy!

I like this guy. He is good looking. I would date him. The dark hair&dark features is just what I like.Deff my type a guy. The bad boy image is ohh soo sexxy. Blondes like me luv guys that look like this and they usually luv us back just as much Lol Lol. He is good looking he is good looking he is good looking he is good looking. He is good Looking. Thats all I wanted to say. And this place is forcing me to write one hundred words!!!! And I don't want to. All I wanted to say was that He is sexxyy an hot and I would deff do him hahahah
  • Jon is by far part of my top 5 list for good looking men. He has that "bad boy" attitude/look, but when you hear him speak, his voice is soft and caring. Just the type of guy I would like in my life.

In the show "It Takes a Thief" he may be "bad", but he can break into my house anytime, even when I am at home. I started watching the show and was heartbroken when it started being all "repeats". I started googling Matt and Jon (cause face it, they are quite the pair) and have been doing more research into who are these guys. So far, I am only disappointed to find any more current shows with them in it. When oh when will they be back?
  • He is dead sexy, and a bad-ass

i just gotta say, this hottie knows alot about breaking in, i mean he got skills!!! i love this show alot. it\'s just good that they actually help people out. GO JON!!!!. i swear i watch this show every friday, lol. it\'s just kinda weird it\'s on the Discovery channel though.
  • Incredibly talented and sexy :)

I love watching Jon Douglas Rainey on It Takes A Thief. The guy knows what he's doing. I especially enjoy watching him as he breaks into each of the target's homes. Like many of the home owner's have commented, he must be Spiderman! Some of the moves he makes to get inside... Wow! Plus the speed and efficiancy at which he goes through the homes deciding on what to take and what not to take is fun to watch. It's especially funny to see his reaction to how easy it is to make it inside. I think it's amazing one of the homeowner's hasn't decked him yet. I think it's his charm!!! He's amazing and I can't wait to see more of him in the future.
  • This guy is by far the hottes (ex-) burglar ever!

Jon Douglas Rainey is the ONLY reason I watch "It Takes A Thief". He is very, very hot and he moves like a graceful cat. He is so sensual and sexy and has a great on screen presence. I am not the kind of person to go nuts over some "celebrity", but, I am definitely his fan!