Jordan Hinson

scout10101

[1]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 6

What do you think of Jordan acting???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bigy_adrian

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    verry , verry nige girl ...

sleeperu

[3]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 5
    bad acting, highly annoying character, pretty much ruining the show. wish they would get rid of her for good.

markit8dude

[4]Sep 17, 2011
    • level: 1

I've begun watching Eureka late and have caught up to the ~middle of the 4th season. TBH the show totally stinks now.

A sci-fi show that LATER tries to focus on relationships (the Nathan Stark character getting nixed was B S. The guy brought a lot of charm, smarmy arrogant exchanges, struggles with his antithesis: Carter character)

And the children (the Jordan character is and was always annoying. They wrote her off, sort of, with her needing a tutor and later THAT SAME SCHOOL YEAR mind you gets a somewhat-full ride to Hawwvard? It's as believable as 'Uh'bama, graduating from undergrad, grad school with NO HONORS and 'earning' his way into the Ivy Leagues. 2ndly, the 'Kevin' child now is referred to as 'articulate and a 'scientist', yet his inability to speak the English language coherently and 'articulately' is sorely lacking. No offense to the actor, he's young. But to sell the boy as anything but is insulting to the program's viewers) brought in more so to 'help' the series has damaged it greatly.

If I wish to watch a program involving/encircling around children I'll watch a myriad of other programs focusing on as such.

Again the show REALLY lost its direction, IMO. perhaps new writers came on board. I don't know.

The focus on relationships, lost relationships and everything in between is uncreative and dull for s supposed sci-fi geared program. Altering that tried and true formula which worked so well in the past.. it deserves to be cancelled.

With the hopes a better, more focused SCI-FI based show takes its place.