Jordan Hinson

Jordan Hinson Fan Reviews (11)

• Adorable! Watch out for the next Ashley Tisdale!

5.5
    Jordan Danielle Hinson is a cute, classy girl with lots of potential, but unfortunately we've only seen great performances by her one or two times. Keep an eye out for her, though. I really hope to see her more often. Her lack of appearences really makes me wonder if she's dropped out of the scene or if she has a good agent base? She reminds of what might be the next Ashley Tisdale? Not many6 roles when she is young but as she gets older might have a solid role in a Television series, just as Ashley. Keep watching for her!
  • Keep an eye out for this girl!!!

I think it's great that Jordan is so versatile. First she does a Disney Movie, now she's on the new Sci Fi Channel show, Eureka. And she's playing a totally different character. The person below me has no idea what they are talking about.

Oh yeah, and all you haters who think Go Figure is "korny" or "unlogical" or that Jordan is a "brat". Are you idiots? its a movie for gods sake!!!

It's aimed towards little kids. Not old people.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Jordan Hinson is very talented!

Jordan is a very talented and versatile actress. She started off on Disney but is showing more and more that she can do many different kinds of roles. This summer she will play Zoe in the new Sci-fi movie Eureka. After that comes her TV series based on the movie and another movie called The Goode Mother.
  • She is sooo awesome!!!!

I am obsessed with the movie Go Figure, and she rocked on that movie. I personally think you have to pay an arm and a leg to get a photo of her, which sux! She is so pretty, a great actress, and anyone with more photo\'s of her, please send them to me!
  • I think jordan hinson is a REALLY cool person. shes very talentend when she did her movie go figure. AND she very beautifal =]

YOU ROCK!!!!!
    EMAIL ME!!!! =)) my email is starbuckflint A.T.M.
    i change every like......... 1-3 weeks. so yeh ill change it a lot sometimes. i need 50 words.. (ugh) well... nice movie... and.. yeh cool =]. are you ever gonna make any more movies sometime?..
    u should. ur awsome.

and i live in florida =]
  • jordan hinson is definatly a very cool and talented actress!!

what can i say exept 10 out of 10. she's amazing. I love her in go figure and she has so much potential , she is a very pretty and amazing actress . I hope to end up seeing her in a big part in an awesome movie!! you go girl!! lol but really!!
  • jordan Hinson is a great actress!

omg! i love jordan hinson...shes so talented and shes so pretty. she\'s my favorite actress and i cant wait to see her in her new show! i hope she keeps up hat shes doing cause shes so good at it! her movie \"Go Figure\" on Disney was one of the best Disney Moives (and my favorite(along with Pixel Perfect)) lyl jordan!!!
  • Very Very Hott!!!!!!!!!! I\'m her number 1 fan

She is the most amazing girl i\'ve ever seen! If I could marry any girl in the world it would be her. She has an amazing movie out right now called \"Go Figure\". It\'s an amazing movie. She is also very very Hott. I hope that she stars in more movies and shows. I hope her new show\"Eurka\" (I think) is also going to be good.
    Don\'t worry, i\'m not a stoker, just a huge fan. Her number one fan. Were also the same age! Luv ya Jordan. KEEP IT UP!!!!!
  • She is one of the hottest girls i've ever seen!!!!

I wish she would star in more movies and shows. She is a great actress, and did i mention that's she HOTT!!!!!!!! She is also very close to my age. I also wanted to say that her movie"Go Figure" is the bomb, and also a great movie. Love ya Jordan!!!
  • Jordan Hinson is very HOT, and beautiful. If anyone finds her phone number or email address please please please email it to me at rshsujal@yahoo.com. Thank You... I LOVE YOU JORDAN

She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i live in Tyler, Texas. If i found out her phone number or email address i would fly all the way to where ever she lives just so i could see her or even just so i could meet her, and im 15 too but anyway please if anyone gets her number or email address then please email it to me at rshsujal@yahoo.com or at rshsujal@aol.com and my screen name or my Instant message name is rshsujal or eagPimp91 but i mostly on rshsujal. Anyway please email me this beautiful girls email or phone number to me. and im not a stalker ok lol. i mean it shes just so hot.

Jordan, your so HOT. Id take u anywhere u wanted to go if i could just come meet you.
  • so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot

so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot so hot