Joshua Jackson

Forums: Joshua Jackson Board: Pacey steals the show

SMGslayer97

[1]Sep 26, 2006
    • level: 34

Most people will probably agree with this if they are Pacey fans. But I really think that he started to really steal the show in season 3. I mean Josh is a tremendous actor but you could almost tell that it wasn't even intended to happen, then when he finally ended up with Joey you were like 'YES!' He stole the show, he the girl he was meant to be with, and I ended up loving this show more then I ever thought I could!

Thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

phillipjamal

[2]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 3

I completely agree, although the show had started off revolving around mainly Dawson, Pacey ended up moving into the spotlight as well in the second season. Then once things heated up between Pacey and Joey he seemed to become an even bigger character on the show than Dawson at for a good portion of the show, which was great because he is an extremely talented actor, one of my favorite ones ever.

SMGslayer97

[3]Oct 2, 2006
    I agree, he is one of my favs. It's such a bummer that his career has sort of disappeared. I can't stand that. He was doing so good on Dawson's Creek as the years went by. I thought for sure he would be going a long time.

kellers1543

[4]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    I think the show revolved around Joey after maybe season 1.  Also she was at the top of the love triangle (well really a square at the end -New York guy) for a good chunk on the show. 

SupaFresh208

[5]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    the reason he joshua jackson hasen't gotten much work lately is because not everyone wants to hire someone from the teen-anst craze. The soapy commercial actors generally dont make it mainstream. Only a small number of indiviuals from soap opera's make it.

SMGslayer97

[6]Oct 23, 2006
    Well, he just got a lead role in the fil Bobby. I don't actually know if he's the title role. But that's something. Plus, I get the impression he's a picker. Haha. I mean, he reads things carefully and is careful as to what he associates hismelf with. I like that about him, if my impression is right.

Katz_uk27

[7]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    Pacey was one of the most well rounded characters in Dawsons Creek, his was one of the few that was allowed to develop. Dawson never changed from the beginning he was all about Joey and films, that never changed. Pacey was always told he would never achieve anything and he proved them all wrong. I believe that the reason that his character was developed was down to Joshua's abilities as an actor.

IheartPacey

[8]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 2

i agree with you 100%. they deffinitely didnt plan for it to happen, but as soon as he showed his amazingness in season 3 and he and joey got together it was woohooo joey and pacey...i dont really care about dawson anymore...

Pearl36

[9]May 20, 2011
    • level: 3

I have never watched Dawson's Creek so don't know what he was like in it. For me Josh Jackson will always be Peter Bishop!Wink