Joshua Malina

Joshua Malina Fan Reviews (2)

• Great actor and a good guy.

I first noticed Joshua Malina in Sports Night. I guess that's where most people first saw him. Only after I took notice, did I realize he had in fact been in several movies that I loved. The character of Jeremy often stole the show. He could make you laugh and make you cry so easily, and sometimes at the same time! The thing I find so great about Mr. Malina is that he really cares about his fans. I know several Sports Night fans that he was in touch with by email, myself included. Not only did he send a few "thanks for watching" notes, but he really took the time to chat. He knew I was taking vocal and acting lessons, and he would often ask how they were going. He knew our names (not just screen names), and seemed to enjoy talking with us. He even participated in unofficial chats, and would pop into an unmoderated chat room to talk about the show. I haven't talked to him recently, but I still watch out for him and support his work. Nothing he's done has been very successful since The West Wing, but I know he will always find work, and always put 100% into what he does. Josh doesn't take his success for granted, and for that I will always respect him.