Judd Apatow

Judd Apatow Fan Reviews (3)

• The King of Comedy...

Judd Apatow has been around for yeasr creating some of my favourite comedy movies, whether he is writing, directing or producing films more often than not they are funny. My favourite film that he has worked on is Knocked Up inn which he wrote, produced and directed, I think the comedy in that film is genuis. Also love Superbad, 40 year old vurgin, Anchorman, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Pineapple Express, Step Brothers and Cable guy. I think a lot of credit should also go to his regular casts like Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Leslie Mann, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal among others. He has also worked in TV Freeks and Geeks was one of the funniest shows around but it was cancelled after its first season. Apatow is doing a great job at consistantly making funy films and I cant wait for this summers Funny People becasue that is sure to be another hit.
  • empty

Apatow is the greatest.. :)
  • empty

Judd Apatow is the John Landis and Mel Brooks of this generation. Undeclared and Freaks and Geeks are now cult classics even though they were short lived.