Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts Fan Reviews (19)

• One of the best actors in Hollywood

Julia Roberts is known and loved in Russia
  • Great actor.

but she gets on my nerves.
  • you go girl

Hey girl! I love your smile. Everything about you is amazing and elegant. I love every movie you play in. I can't get enough of Pretty Women and Oceans 11, 12, 13 rock cause they all have my favorite people in them. You have always been my Number One actress and it will never change. Being a mother myself, your family is priceless and I just can't tell you how much of a wonderful person and mother you are. When I was in cosmetology school my wish was to do your makeup one time. How awsome that would be, seeing your flawless skin and laughing with you about who knows what. May God Bless you and your family and Thank You so much for being you and playing a great role on every movie, you are memorable and amazing. Thanks again...tgn23
  • empty

Not Good Not Bad... He is'nt Best.!. I don't Like Her.
  • empty

Not Good Not Bad... He is'nt Best.!. I don't Like Her.
  • One of my favorite actresses...

I think this is funny: Julia Roberts is the sister of Eric Roberts (who did the voice of 24 year old Danny Phantom in "The Ultimate Enemy") and the aunt of Emma Roberts (the star of "Unfabulous"). It took me awhile to make that connection, but when I found out, I was like "....." (XD) But I'm not going to talk about them. Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses; not only because of her choice of movies, but because of her charming smile and out-going personality on stage. The movies she plays in are really good! I strongly recommend Steel Magnolias, Pretty Woman, Something to Talk About, My Best Friend's Wedding, Stepmom, America's Sweethearts, Erin Brockovich, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, and Mona Lisa Smile.
  • One of the best

I think that Julia Roberts is an amazing actress and i love just about every movie that i have seen her in. I think that she did a wonderful job with the way she protraied Erin Brockovich in the movie Erin Brockovich. I think that she has also done a great job in the movie Stepmom. I really like how she can make you believe that she is that character when she is in something. I also think that she did a really gret job with her role in Mystic Pizza. Hopefully Julia Roberts will be around for a while because i enjoy watching her.
  • One of the best actresses in Hollywood.

Julia Roberts is one of the finest actresses of her generation. She has made her own place in a male dominated industry and that has been done through sheer talent on her part.

I have always felt that she excels when given a strong role. She has the talent to play all kinds of roles be it comedy, thrillers or feel good movies. She hasn't really done too many action movies and I feel she would be wasted in them anyway.

She has a killer smile and her face is naturally warm and soft. She doesn't have that cold, plastic model look to her and that makes it so easy to fall in love with her. Her face can light up with mischief and she actually is a good enough actress that her eyes portray a lot of emotion too.

She is definately one of my favorite actresses in Hollywood.
  • empty

what's not to love about her? she's beautiful, an amazing actress, and everything else! every girl, even myself, envies julia riberts.
  • empty

Kind of a good actress, but lately she seems to be in an oblivion, since I can't even remember the last good movie she starred, which was in Ocean's Twelve like four years ago, and it looks like the real deal with her career has already passed, and now she is just making kind of not so good movies. But still I like her style and the way she acts. She is fine.
  • Julia Roberts desirves to have 10 from all of you!!! She is the most wanted actrss in Hollywood!!!

Julia Robers is an amazing actress! She is the most wanted actress in whole Hollywood!!! I know her from many movies, but I have my favourite! My fav movie of hers is ‘My Best Friend's Wedding’ where she plays in love Julianne. Then, I have other movies of her, that I love, ‘Ocean's Eleven’, ‘Notting Hill’, ‘Runaway Bride’, ‘Mona Lisa Smile'... She is one of all time greats!!!
  • OMG!! Julia Roberts is my favorite actress!!! I love her so much! She rocks!!

Julia Roberts is one of the greatest actresses in my book. Her movies are so great! I loved her in Pretty Women, Stepmom, Runaway Bride, and many, many more!! eventhough her wonderful talents couldn't save some of the movies she did, she still is the greates in my book! She is also very beautiful!!!! I love this actress!!!!
  • She is so overrated and ugly. Feel free to disagree and I will not care.

She is so overrated and ugly. Feel free to disagree and I will not care. I mean, she is the best selling actress or something for Mona Lisa Smile. I mean, I never that movie being spoken about! Julia Roberts is just weird! So many people like her but she is like SOOOO overrated. People, have some sense and enjoy the stylings of actressed like Ashley Tisdale or Brenda Song. Julia Roberts doesn't have much talent to me. LIke, whatever, if you like her I don't care what you think cuz I still don't really enjoy her. So why didn't I give her a 3? I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.
  • She is the very best out there!

After seeing her movies, how can anyone look at this star and think 'overrated' or whatever. She is very talented, and has done many many many successful movies. I loved Pretty Woman, it was wonderful. I also loved Runaway Bride. If you aren't convinced after seeing those movies, of just how talented this amazing actress is, then I suggest seeing Sleeping with the Enemy. It's the most amazing performance I think I have ever seen. It's so real, it's so edgy. And it also proves her acting goes so beyond romance and comedy. She is absolutely the best out there, don't let anyone tell you different. It's not everyday someone as amazing an actress as Julia comes along.
  • The queen of movies!

Julia Roberts is my favourite actress!
    She is so beautiful, talented and down-to-earth.
    I don't know if it is a coinsidence that she is the lead in all of my favourite movies, it was certaintly not planed :p
    My favourite movies are Notting Hill (never get tired of it, could watch it over and over again. It also have the most gorgeous song in it "When you say nothing at all", sung by my hero Ronan Keating!). Pretty Woman (a classic that I could se over and over!). Steel Magnolias (the most beautiful movie. I havn't seen it once without crying). And a few more: Erin Brockovich, Stepmom, My Best Friends Wedding, Something To Talk About.
    She is absolutly gorgeous! And btw - I LOVE HER LAUGTHER!!!
  • She is the best actress there is!

When I first saw her in a movie, it was in Hook, when she was just Tink. Then I saw her in Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride and even Mary Reilly which really creeped me out how good she really was. Julia Roberts is surely the greatest actress of her time.
  • Can I just say that I love, love, love Julia Roberts!

Can I just say that I love, love, love Julia Roberts! She is so talented, and really beautiful. Every single movie that she has made turns to gold. Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, The Mexican, Notting Hill, the list just goes on and on! She has a great life, a hunky husband, and two beautiful twins. She is just the luckiest person! I love all of Julia's movies. My favorite is Runaway Bride. Julia, Richard Gere and Chris Meloni? Now that's an all-star cast! She is witty and very smart. She is amazing. And her two little new born twins are so cute!
  • Julia is great!

I love all of Julia\'s movies. My favorite is Runaway Bride. Her, Richard Gere and Chris Meloni? Now that\'s an all-star cast! She is witty and very smart. I wish her and her family the very best. She is amazing. And her two little new born twins are so cute!
  • Don't get me wrong, I love Julia, but when has she had to stretch her role?

Julia is beautiful and a great actress but I've only seen one character. I feel like when I watch a movie, all I see is Julia. She's never had to stretch her role or play something completely out of the ordinary. In Erin Brockevich (sp?), all she did was play the same character...just adding cuss words. She's great but a little overrated in my opinion.