Julian McMahon

Forums: Julian McMahon Board: Santa delivers a holiday dream and wraps up the New Year I met JULIAN McMAHON

LadyJane8th

[1]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 1

Xmas Eve 09 - Biltmore LA: Santa really does make dreams come true. Thanks for the fantasy, have I got a story to tell you. Do you believe in love at 1st sight, YOU CAN SHINE YOUR STAR AT THE TOP OF MY TREE ANYDAY AND THE SPARKLE IN YOUR EYES TOOK ME TO ANOTHER PLACE AND ANOTHER TIME. It doesn't get any better than that!!! Or does it? Brought in the New Year making a toast to Julian McMahon under a full moon on a Hawain Cruise and have been on rerun of that moon ever since. This is my 1st opportunity since arriving to my home town on Lake Ontario with the snow falling and cushioning the trees that I dare to relive those moments, there are no words to express the joy of sharing my holidays in the presence of someone who has such magnetism and energy, amazing. I may as well tell all of Julians fans because it is doubtful I will ever repeat this to anyone in my real world. I am speechless but I wear a smug smile with flashbacks of his backside from the series Nip-Tuck, absolutely delightful. Thanks Santa

Santa delivers a holiday dream and wraps up the New Year with a Bang

I MET JULIAN MCMAHON AND CALLED HIM SANTA

Cheers to the New Year ,

Lady Jane

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.