Julian McMahon

Forums: Julian McMahon Board: When did you fall for him?

ebbydmp

[1]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 13
    I wanted to know from everyone when did you start liking Julian McMahon?
        I was smitten by him one day when I was flicking through the channels, and I caught a glimpse of him en-passing when he was on The Ellen Degeneres Show. He's was talking about only God knows what. but I was just staring at this man with these gorgeous eyes and smile. When I found out what show he was promoting I was hooked on him and Nip/Tuck from then on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cryptobuddhist

[2]Aug 20, 2006
    • level: 6
    Don't know if I was smitten but I was hooked on my weekly fix of him way back on Profiler. Which means it must have been a decade ago and he still looks the same (if not better). And some of us don't...

Kris2theTi

[3]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 16
    I am in complete awe by him. I don't want to sound like a psycho or anything, cause I'm faarr from it.. but when I saw the pilot for Nip/Tuck, that was it. I just think he is genuinely handsome )

laneyparker

[4]Sep 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    I was on my way the first season -  but when he had the one single tear when making love with Natasha (Natasha Charles (S1) - he had me all the way.  I now am officially addicted, in love with the man.

laneyparker

[5]Sep 14, 2006
    • level: 2

laneyparker wrote:
    I was on my way the first season -  but when he had the one single tear when making love with Natasha (Natasha Charles (S1) - he had me all the way.  I now am officially addicted, in love with the man.

Oops - Natasha Charles was S2.  As Sean said, "My bad!"

Ms1fan

[6]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 8
    The first time I saw Julian was as Cole Turner in "Charmed", that's when I fell for him, he is out of this world drop dead gorgeous and a treat to watch.

sarahalo

[7]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    The first time I saw Julian was in Charmed as "Cole Turner"  who had the role of a lawyer who was half  human and half demon who later in the show falls in love with Alyssa Milano who played "Phoebe Halliwell". Ever since then I have tried to see everything and anything that he comes out in. And I can acctually say that I liked him even more when I first  saw him in Nip/Tuck as the cocky surgeon which in real life I would never ever have liked a man like that but I guess you never can really know what could happen with a man like that. Oh what a lucky woman that gets to have him if not at least know him. At least we were blessed with Television and Julian becoming an actor!!

That should just about sum things up on the Big question of "When did you fall for Him?".

I Love You Julian

serenityseeker

[8]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 9
    I fell for him the moment I saw him!!!

nic44

[9]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 1

i can just remember him in home and away,and liked him but didnt really think much about it!!!then just the other day i thought hey!!! hes bloody nice!! i was watching chramed,he is in my opinon the sexiest man alive,and i cant stop looking at him,yup sad i no,but who cares,what wrong with dreaming hey!!!

lala412

[10]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 5

I've got you all beat.  :-)  I watched Another World when he played Ian on the show in the early-mid 90s. 

Of course, I didn't like Ian because I wanted Paulina to be with Jake, but ah well... I definitely fell for him the first time I saw him as Cole on Charmed, though, and then when he went to Profiler I stopped watching Charmed and watched Profiler... you get the idea.

Sigh.

;-)

Ramona87

[11]Jan 18, 2007
    I think I fell for him the moment I saw him, which must have been a Charmed episode. I've seen him in a few Nip/Tuck episodes too, but the show doesn't air here right now. And Julian actually got me watching Profiler. So after Charmed, my addiction just spread. Funny is, I watched all three shows because of him and actually started liking the shows for what they were.

HILOLAK

[12]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 28
    I liked him as Cole... But I really fell for him at the first episode of Nip/Tuck!!! 

sajwest

[13]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 23

well the first time i remember seeing him is in Charmed but i always watched home and away so might have seen him in that.

fell for him though when i watched nip/tuck!

the man has got a gorgeous body what i wouldn't give to be in that show!

VOYAJAH

[14]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    I fell madly in love with Cole.

Heavan

[15]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    I fell for him the first time he appeared as Cole in Charmed!

louisms

[16]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 13

I first saw him on Charmed. And sorry, fans, but my initial impression was of something utterly artificial in his appearance- like his whole face, particularly hair and eyebrows, were painted on or eerily computer-generated. The impression lingers- I can't watch Nip Tuck because his appearance is so unnerving to me. I wonder whether I'm alone in that opinion?

Understand, I've no problem with his acting, and he might well be a really nice guy- and sexy too, though, as a straight male, that part of his apparent appeal is utterly lost on me.

Again, I don't mean to insult the tastes of those who think he's hot. Different strokes and all that

eleonora1352000

[17]Dec 18, 2007
    I fell for him on Home and Away. And again on Charmed. And again on Nip/Tuck......