Julie Gonzalo

Julie Gonzalo Fan Reviews (2)

• i UNDERSTAND!! I'M PALE SKINED, GREEN EYED, LIGHT BROWN HAIRED, LIVING IN MIAMI BUT.....IM ARGENTINE TOO!!! VIVA LA ARGENTINA!!!

Wow I connect to her so much. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and moved to Miami, Florida when I was really young as well. I'm really pale with light brown hair and green eyes. Everyone thinks I'm a gringo and people talk about me in Spanish because they think I don't understand. Sometimes its funny, but usually it really hurts when people are like "Yeah right you probably have never left the USA in your life" and its like "Ummmmm yeah I lived in Argentina for 7 years!!!" Its really unfair how people make those classifications. My great-great-great-great-great grandparents moved to Argentina from Ireland, and I'm definitely just as Argentine as my friends whose great-great-great-great-great grandparents moved to Argentina from Spain, but not according to everyone else. I just got my American citizenship this year but I'm keeping my Argentine one because no matter how long I live here, I am still Argentine. VIVA LA ARGENTINA!!!!!
  • I love her. I don't know who can hate her. I believe shez going to be big, Shez already starred in movies with very high profile actors, "Freaky Friday - Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis" "Dodge Ball - Ben Stiller", and "A Cinderella Story - Hilary Duff.

Shez really a beautiful girl.

I love her. I don't know who can hate her. I beliee shez going to be big, Shez already starred in movies with very high profile actors, "Freaky Friday - Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis and Chad Michael Murray", "Dodge Ball - Ben Stiller", and "A Cinderella Story - Hilary Duff.

Yet again another Latina in the industry trying to show people that being blonde light skinned and blue eyed can be very much Latin. She's fluent in three languages and a proud Argentinian!!

There's a whole bio of her in www.famouslatinas.bravehost.com